General Discussions #11 - Page 88

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by visrom

Bhavana...you don't need jogging...PLEASE!!! Now don't make me feel guilty.

I didn't get you ... 😕
DK and Shruthi, eat the pizza I prepare and you will want to eat them.😊
@mallika - Okay. Send them! ðŸ˜Š
I love pizzas... can have lots of them ... especially with extra margarita tomato cheeze pizza !! Gosh this talk is making me feel like having one ... I just had one yesterday 😆
Originally posted by Bhavanab

I didn't get you ... 😕
Well, I have seen how thin and small you are, so you don't need to jog and lose weight after eating a small pizza. If you start jogging and losing weight, then what about someone like me who is much more heavier than you? I will feel guilty about adding even a spoon of sugar in my coffee. Clear????😆
Hey you two cut out all this exercise talk. you are reminding me that i've bunked my session today.😆 Edited by mallikaBalu - 12 years ago
@Visrom - Ma'am, aap ko Tarikaji ke paas jana chahiye. Unke paas Treadmill hain. Tarikaji aap ka weight jaror gira degi. 😆

When it comes to excercise I'm lazy. Only sometimes I do it.

you wouldn't believe this Vis ... seriously ... I've been an Adnan Sami case !!! Though not obese ... I was quite chubby ... and had gained lots of weight ... in the last few months ... mainly after march 2011 ... I've lost lots of weight and am the Bhavana you've met ... and you needn't feel guilty ... I didn't find you fat ... you're perfect for your height ... you're not fat yaar !! Coming to jogging ... as Abhi sir said in flashback "yeh jogging bhi ek nashe ki tarah hai ... ek baar aadat padh jaaye toh chutthi nahi hai" 😆