General Discussions #11 - Page 84

Posted: 12 years ago
hahaha the one thing I can make is maggi in the oven !!! I'd make that for all of you if you drop in at my place 😆 ...
Originally posted by mallikaBalu

Hey Astonish what made you think of Bangalore? Do you stay there?😉

😆
I don't stay there... 
Lekin takdeer hume wahin leke jaathi hai.. jahaan humaara aabudaana bana hotha hai... 
Originally posted by Bhavanab

hahaha the one thing I can make is maggi in the oven !!! I'd make that for all of you if you drop in at my place 😆 ...
If I come to Delhi, I will drop in at your place...I expect that dish from you...what was it's name???????? You and Astonish were talking about it...bhoorelu or what???
Originally posted by Bhavanab

Wow... Maggie woh bhi oven mein... !!!
Yay!!! Mujhe gas stove pe bhi banana aatha hai 😃 

Well.. one should thank Nestle for preparing maggie,.,. Hum jaise logon ga sahaara banne ke liye ðŸ˜ƒ
😆 most welcome any day. Any fan of the trio my doors are open.
Agle baar Bangalore jayenge to khabar deejiye intezaam hojayega - khane ke liye
Originally posted by visrom

If I come to Delhi, I will drop in at your place...I expect that dish from you...what was it's name???????? You and Astonish were talking about it...bhoorelu or what???

Pootharekalu...
That's very complicated to make... i wonder if people prepare it at home
Umm... I can cook the following :

Rice

Dal

Egg Boil

Omelet

Maggi

Tea

Coffee

A Few Veg Curries
Arey DK...aap toh chef hain...!!!! 😆
@ Vis Pootha rekulu ??? haha that's a sweet ... can't be made at home ... you won't find it in Delhi .. it's exclusively for Andhra !! 😆

Mere ghar pe aaoge and main hi hoon yahaan pe toh you'll have to eat my white coloured oven made maggi and bru coffee that too made in the oven !!!!
I'm fail in all the things mentioned by dk.