General Discussions #11 - Page 58

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by visrom

I got a crazy idea..how will it be if we can hold a CIDians X-factor competition...looking at some of the conestants, I feel even we can do it. Just use the sound recorder and record 1 minute of a song and upload it somewhere. Then we can have a rating and voting like our story contest. It'll be fun.

Wow... Imagine... CIDns (especially me) singing "Ya Dil ki suno duniyawaalon...ya mujhko abhi chup rehne do"
and listening to this line... everyone will say... "tum toh chup hi raho" πŸ˜†

Edited by astonish - 12 years ago

hey, I am serious. How many are ready??? At least 10-12 of us...????

Even I am in... lekin record kaise karenge???? Mere Ipod mein ek baar mera aawaaz record kiya tha maine... Mere frnds woh sunkar dar gaye πŸ˜†
that makes it 4 including Vis !! Cool ...

Well astonish .. c'mon ko nahi ... none of us are singers here πŸ˜†
Yes Bhavana I'm certainly not a singer. If singing Jana Gana Mana can make a singer then ayou all 've a mighty patriotic oneπŸ˜†
exactly ... just feel free and sing ... dil khol ke .. dil se gaya gaana touches everyone's heart !!! I'm sure none of us are bad singers also !!
Originally posted by nandiniraizada

Ok Mallika what do you want to know?
About what Nandini? Sorry I'd gone out of the room for sometime then I was trying to watch Case of 13 bullets where one part refused to and still refused to download. So, i've lost the thread I was 'ving with you. So please refresh my memory.
I am too sleepy. Leaving now.

Participants so far

Bhavana
Astonish
Mallika
Visrom
Nandini

...expecting more responses by tomorrow.

Shall I open a singing contest thread?
I guess we can have a thread ... if not many others ... we can have just five of us ... top 5 πŸ˜› ... shall I open one ??
I can participate but the problem is I've no voice recorder...
But it's really fun...all the best participants...