General Discussions #11 - Page 54

Posted: 12 years ago
yeah ... more than whether my guesses are right or wrong .. I'm excited to know who guessed mine correct and wrong 😛
Hmm... Same here Bhavs... 😊
Well.. I must say...one plot and so many idea on it... Woah.. And some of the stories were just out of the world... I wish I could tell the stories which i felt were awesome.. But... got to wait.. hmmm
I've only managed to identify 2 stories where I'm pretty positive about the writers. For the others I mainly had to identify the writing style and portrayal of characters. Read through them in a bit of a hurry so couldn't catch subtle hints in there. For the majority of them I just went with an akkad bakkad, lol.Edited by DemonStar - 12 years ago
It was a real time work reading through each story and see the ideas that were worked on in an undissociated manner. I had had no time as there was functions galore and me in the thick of things. But I did read ALL in two days flat and sent at the last minute. I felt good.
Now I can truly say FW can hire people from here when they run out of ideas.
May be we need to do some PR for it. What say you all?
U r right Mallika...some stories r too good...FW should take some idea from it...at least then we will see some better realistic episodes...most of their stories r based on dead bodies & murder but besides these they cant think today...& revenge...they also should learn how good a revenge can be shown...& IF writers r far better than their present writers...
Yeah ... FW has got lots to learn from here ... We too wrote stories with all members yet managed to give duo moments ... and importance to everyone ... if not plots atleast team distribution is something they should learn from our stories !!!
FW workers must visit IF and have a look at our stories.
It was CID which showed many of us time and again how each in a team has the right to be as intelligent they are and as individualistic as well (the way Abhijeet came and took over from Viren, Sudhakar taking all to his native place for a family function, Freddy taking the duo a peg or two down when they just talk about marriage without experience) . Yet, we need not feel isolated for the strong decisions we take (Anjalika was so against ACP but she was always treated as a team).
This was close to real life as we saw around us and still see. The competition has increased and so has the pressure of changing codes of so called professional ethics. These are what gets to be more interesting to see being tackeled than mere murder, blood spilling and revenge done so crudely these days on this serial.

Edited by mallikaBalu - 12 years ago
btw ... how's my first siggy ??? It's got my fav Adi sir caps from my collection ... was tough to choose these 4 !!
Bhavna...siggies is very good...rather wow...😍
these r my fav caps also...
one suggestion...when u made this...try to remove the photo.to logo...there is an option "remove watermark" like that...u can use this...
Actually on his face it's looking bad...hope u dnt mind...