Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I would first choose someone for a story ... then think that the other story might be by this writer and so switch the names πŸ˜›

but many who write or have written stories ... I've been able to make out from their writing style ... atleast for DK and 2 others I did that πŸ˜›

@shruti all the best πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Bhavanab - 12 years ago
anonymous7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I had given a hint too... my story was ended in a hurry... end was a bit...
Bhavanab thumbnail
Na ... I didn't have to look at the end ... I've not read your other story ... so jo guess kia I did via your posts ... though i might indeed be wrong !!
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Xactly Bhavna I also decide from their writing style...but in ur case i think u change the style...maybe my guess is right...actually i dnt believe that it's ur story...that's why i'm confused...
About me & DK...it's very easy to identify for them who read our story...

All the best Shruti πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by debasree04 - 12 years ago
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavanab

I'm almost confident about all the guesses ... just a bit unsure with Twinkle and Astonish's stories ...

Haha,,,, I also had a tuf time guessing your story... Actually... I could guess 3 stories confidently...then everything was elimination 1st and then a PNC 😊

I spent Max time on guessing Vis's story.. I just didnt wanna give up bcoz she had told so many clues.. I ended up reading all the stories again to match her clues .. I hope i guessed it correct
mallikaBalu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shruti_HR

My results will be out tomorrow, finally I'm going back to my home and will be able to reconnect to my own world.

All the best Shruthi. You must 've made a load of plans for the immediate future😊
Bhavanab thumbnail
heehhe I didn't purposely change ... I don't know why I wrote like that ... it's very unlike my style πŸ˜› ... and I cheated myself only ... had decided not to include something ... but at the end had to πŸ˜†
mallikaBalu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Bhavana I had a tough time deciding which was yours ,Nandini and visrom's. But I've made a guess based on the language. Waiting to see if my guesses are right.
Bhavanab thumbnail
ahaan ... well now I'm getting curious thinking who guessed correct and who guessed wrong πŸ˜› ... I've already found 2 people who've guessed wrong πŸ˜†
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think everyone is waiting for that his/her guess is right or wrong... Edited by debasree04 - 12 years ago