Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
bas ... aaj Vanishing lady ko mann kiya aane ka isliye aa gayi 😛 ... Vanishing lady has got hold of a pc .. though with damn slow net connection and so is making Film plans 😉 ... Astonish helped me out by telling online booking is open for POC 😃
Bhavanab thumbnail
Arre baba ... Pirates Of Caribbean !!! God Nanda you remind me so much of someone !!!!

Well I've seen all parts of POC ... POC or HP ... have to watch in theaters 😛
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Who do you remind me of. See short forms samajh nahin aate mujhe
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Simple solution Vis... One morning you open your computer... and then... don't open your mailbox...and switch off your mobile... no mails...no work... no calls... (if you work from home) ... and its your day... 
ya phir... Subah phone karke bolo.. i am on leave today...and so is my mobile  ðŸ˜‰ (this is what i do)
Bhavanab thumbnail
Kiski remind karthi ho woh chodo ... but haan I can understand ... but films ke maamle mein short forms use karne ki aadat ho gayi hai 😆
DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I had been planning to watch it as well, but fell ill and a lot of work is left pending, so I guess will have to wait for the DVD. ðŸ˜› Heard from some friends that the story isn't as great as At World's End, but Johnny Depp delivers once again and there are quite a few cool action scenes too. I'm interested in seeing what Penelope Cruz' character is like, lol.
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Her leave quota is full Astonish!!! Edited by nandiniraizada - 12 years ago
Bhavanab thumbnail
@Ravi ... I heard the same ... and the main reason I'm waiting to watch is Johnny Depp ... I am definitely a HUGE fan of his !!!
DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Johnny Depp is amazing, really. I was actually a bit disappointed with the Dead Man's Chest movie (except the music and the amazing Kraken attack scenes) but Johnny's performance only seems to get better each time. That part where he escapes from the cannibals had my sides aching from laughter. ðŸ˜† Jack Sparrow is a classic character of modern cinema.
Bhavanab thumbnail
You spoke my mind Ravi ... He just gets better and better !!!