General Discussions #11 - Page 43

Posted: 12 years ago
finals today !! Excited ... hoping to see a royal rumble 😛
Royal rumble????????????? Nah... they wont be inside a ring!!😆😆
IPL finals na ...so kinda excited and rather happy it's finally ending 😆 ... Yahaan poora Chennai support hai .. as the relatives at who's place I am now are total Chennai fans ... well I don't support any but since Vettori is one of my ever-time fav bowlers ... would somewhat support Bangalore !!!
RCB has Gayle, Kohli, De Villers, Pomersbach in their batting... bowling is quite strong too... with the presence of Vettori, Zack, Arvind, Mithun...

CSK... they seem to me a better side... good openers in teh form of Hussey & Vijay... Dhoni & Raina --------- 2 world class batsmen... Morkel & Bravo are excllnt all rounders... Srikanth & Wriddhiman are in good form... Jakati & Ashwin are good spinners of the ball & Bollinger is one of the most efficient in T-20...

So CSK seems a more balanced side... Dhoni... the captain cool as the skipper ... & of course -------- Home Advantage!

Anyway, this is cricket... so everything is unpredictable!😊

Let's hope for a very nice ending!

The bottomline is none of the teams I supported have reached the finals 😆 ... and I'm happy it's finally coming to an end !!
So That Is The Bottomline Because Bhavnadi Says So? 😉😉😉
Originally posted by darkknight007

So That Is The Bottomline Because Bhavnadi Says So? 😉😉😉

The way you look at it ... if this is the way .. I agree with it 
Well... for me tonight is double dhamaka... after IPL... there is Champions League Final ... Barca vs Man U!!!!!!!!!

Although my fav team crashed out in the Quarter Finals!😭
Wow... I am currently watching IF re-runs and njoying cosmos black magic ice-cream cake... yummy...hyderabadi's do give a try
Best way to relax your mind 😊
congrats CSK...well deserved win...👏 👏