General Discussions #11 - Page 39

Posted: 12 years ago
you know ... I was noticed blushing badly seeing them and reading what's you've written ... God I was teased badly .. but I had fun too 😛
Phew, feels ages since I've been here...

Okay, now regarding yesterday's discussion regarding the liking every post of the Viewbie and matter relating to it, I don't really have anything to say, because everything is already said through different members. People should take suggestions in the right spirits and should try to understand the other persons POV.

Secondly, liking a post is just not to be done by reading a part of it thinking the remaining is also correect. Members should read the whole post and should clearly share out their agreements and disagreements. And agreements should be done in a reasonable manner too, not just because the Viewbie or any other member thinks it's right, the others should follow the same. Disagrrements should be told properly. That actually helps in many ways.

And thirdly, members should take this the right way. Our forum is a closely knit forum, where our lives are connected with each other, and we share such a good bond of friendship. And we should not let such things disturb the atmosphere of the forum.

It sounds like I'm giving a speech, but this is how I feel... 😊
Actually I really miss him in the last week...after making such siggies really happy 😃

Rashida...I'm not expert to make siggies...try to make something...if i can use photoshop then it will be much better... 
I just came to PM suhaani my guesswork etc and find something happened here.  I will say you Vis you can't make everyone happy in this world. You know you are doing job with full sincerity and responsibility and members around here supports you.

Thank god finally IPL is ending tomorrow.

I was going through some old posts. I saw that many of the pictures given from imageshack and tinypic have been deleted. I would suggest you all to use one of these:

techieblogger(dot)com/2009/09/free-image-hosting-and-photo-sharing-sites(dot)html

God ... I hate this !!! I finished reading the stories !!! Was almost done with sending the scores and guesses when suddenly the PC here switched off on it's own 😡
@Bhavs - that is really irritating...

I was once about to post a party... just before posting, PC gone switched off! 😡😡
My PC is also shut midway that also without posting/logging out.
BTW, how is my Avatar? ðŸ˜Š