Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: visrom

The gist is that - I'll openly post it...people are welcome to read it.

If i post something here, some people hit 'like' just like that and it offends some others. Also some people hesitate to speak out because they fear I'll discipline them.

All this inspite of being very friendly.

I understand why out other viewbie was inactive. i guess once you join the DT, your fingers have to be tied.

I wasn't very keen on giving any party for the 10000th like. It was Sunny who asked and so I gave. I knew that I didn't deserve it.

I want to say that u r in some position...& when u are in some position u have to follow the rules...maybe for this some time u will be rude but that's ur job & u have to do it & U have done good job...I dnt write it to praise u...what i feel i just write here...
Another thing dnt say that u r not deserved for that 10000th likings...10000...this is not a easy to get...if u r not deserved then it can be possible...when i press the like button not only u for anyone...it means i like it...
As u said that -"...some people hesitate to speak out..."...it's not possible that everyone should think at a same angle...so maybe some person dnt like ur post but that does not mean that u r wrong...

REQUEST TO ALL MY FRIENDS PLZ IT'S A SOCIAL FORUM WHERE WE DISCUSS ABOUT OUR FAV SERIAL CID...PLZ DNT QUIT IT FOR ANY SUCH REASON...COME ON WE R FRIENDS...
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Well said Sree

Its not Vis;s fault its her job.

But why is my inbox always when some inportant thing has too comeπŸ˜†
Edited by nandiniraizada - 12 years ago
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am totally πŸ€’ 
eee... πŸ€¬

Wanna murder someone..anyone... everyone...so damn irritated
Edited by astonish - 12 years ago
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: astonish

I am totally πŸ€’ 

eee... πŸ€¬

Wanna murder someone..anyone... everyone...so damn irritated

What happened di?😲
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
@astonish - What happened, why you wanna murder someone?
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Sorry Guys... was totally confused and irritated... yesterday... Donno if fell asleep or i just fainted...but oneway.. i wasnt awake to think till my mind bursted out

Life comes as a package... When lots of Good things happen... badd things start happining at double speed and stopping the way for the good things...
That's how my life is currently...
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Nanhi gawah is being aired right now.
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ok ... Nanda thanks for letting me know Vis posted something on the GD thread so I was able to check !!
Have been damn inactive and will be like this till Sunday ... ona total roaming spree and my stupid net card as well as balance have ditched me literally !!! 

Let me clear one thing here and be rather frank ... When our Viewbie aka Visrom posts something ... read it as a post which is rather a suggestion ... if not Vis then someone else ... maybe I could have posted it ... don't see who posted see what's posted !! Liking someone's post just because he/she is a viewbie ... it's really unfair !! and this is just another random suggestion of mine !! If a viewbie is giving a suggestion to something in general ... read the whole post ... if you agree like it ... if not reply by quoting the context you disagree with and justify why you disagree. 
IF is a place where we all come together to discucss certain things and about our show !! We're no less than a family ... if we start arguing for small things and all ... it's of no use !! So if you disagree with someone .. reply to it in a sober manner.
I'm sure our forums can be a great place and rather it already is by the excellent coordination between all members and I'l sure it'll continue to be so 😊

Anyways ... God I'm horribly bored !! Might go for POC tonight πŸ˜ƒ ... these few day's i'll be totally roaming around ... going from one corner of Hyd. to another πŸ˜†

debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Bhavanab

OMG ... Debasree ... your siggies are just soo β˜ΊοΈ ...

πŸ˜ƒ thanx Bhavna...