General Discussions #11 - Page 33

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by visrom

I feel like mentioning Abhijeet's dialogue in Spitting Cobra - 'Lagta hai aankhon mein kisi ne lohe ka rod ghusa diya hai.

I am suffering from conjuntivitis. :,-( No computer, no TV, nothing. Just lying down, checking IF on mob. Help me GOD!!!

😲conjuntivitis ... in this season,...

I know how irritating it is... I have this problem... 5-6 times a year... kind of got used to it in past 5yrs... Every doc i met...he is totally confused.. πŸ˜• every1 gives a wierd and a very diffrent reason for it,. But all of them say in common that ... this is a Kind of conjuntivitis...which does not spread πŸ˜•

Well..take care...and stay back at home,...
great! my youtube is not working!!😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

My net is having problem, server is too busy so I'm having difficulty in displaying a page.

Sorry to hear about the conjunctivitis, visrom. Relax and try to avoid excess strain (and especially any contaminating particles around) and follow the doc's treatment; I'm sure you'll be fine very soon. All the best! πŸ˜Š
uff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! too many caps ... taking too many time... grrr... my net is so slow!😑

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Koi comment toh karo na. Waiting.
Shruti good job...keep writing πŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by DemonStar

Sorry to hear about the conjunctivitis, visrom. Relax and try to avoid excess strain (and especially any contaminating particles around) and follow the doc's treatment; I'm sure you'll be fine very soon. All the best! πŸ˜Š

Ya in two three days you will be allright. Avoid dust and yes no computers etc
wow... Shruti... u r excellent in poems! πŸ‘