General Discussions #11 - Page 26

Posted: 12 years ago
Bhavana kyun cell pe laptop j\kahan hai?

Originally posted by nandiniraizada

Bhavana kyun cell pe laptop j\kahan hai?

nanda she was online via laptop for very long!! u missed her!! btw have u sn the latest announcement?
Aak subah se thi lappy pe ... So isliye switched off !!!
Woah,... Didnt get time to Check IF from Afternoon...aur itna saara kuch hogaya yahaan pe...
Vis... bhavs... wonderful account of your experience... Looks like you guys had lots of fun...

and Bhavs.. actually i did get a doubt,...when you said that you met a frnd of yours here for few mins... doubt is liye aaya... because.. Vis told that... "maybe...bhavs and I stay nearby... and even you arent that far away" during the PP hair style discussion...then i was like.. naa... must be some old frnd

hehehe well Astonish ... I've got no other friends in Hyd !!! Haven't ever lived here na !!! Have one more friend but she Stays at off so no chance of meeting her ... Well nice detective skills .. It was nice meeting her 😊
Originally posted by suhaani.cid

nanda she was online via laptop for very long!! u missed her!! btw have u sn the latest announcement?
What announcement?? 😕 Edited by visrom - 12 years ago
Originally posted by visrom

What announcement?? 😕

Story contest closing Date postponed to 29th sunday
Ufff...I cannot take this suspense any more yaar...just get on with it na? Why so many postponements. Many are going out of town and all and one former champion  is also going to be away.
Originally posted by visrom

Ufff...I cannot take this suspense any more yaar...just get on with it na? Why so many postponements. Many are going out of town and all and one former champion  is also going to be away.

Yeah... even i wanna say the same...

Edited by astonish - 12 years ago
thanks for the treat Dk and bhavna di...😃...

visrom di kal aapki bari hain...