CID

General Discussions #11 - Page 16

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Nice post vis di. So well written experience.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: suhaani.cid

vis has posted above your post her version...😊

o vis ure experience is also cuteπŸ˜† awww😳 and i and nanda kind of playing an instrumental role in making u ppl meet!! lol
Edited by suhaani.cid - 12 years ago
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
well written vis...

why bhavs so nervous watching you ? πŸ˜† Because  you look like Christabelle ?

sunny, c'mon yaar,my question is there on last page...its so simple...
This content was originally posted by: chinnu_manikyam

well written vis...

why bhavs so nervous watching you ? πŸ˜† Because  you look like Christabelle ?

sunny, c'mon yaar,my question is there on last page...its so simple...

o chinnu, tum bhi na!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I don't know...she has to answer that. πŸ˜›

Bhavanab thumbnail
heheheh Vis ... well I hadn't brought my 'uncle' with me πŸ˜› ... he was leaving to his place and was going to cross that area so suggested to accompany me till there πŸ˜›

Coming to not looking at you well we were meeting for the first time na ... and you too were busy looking at the road ... I was wondering why and so I felt you're feeling a bit uncomfortable πŸ˜› ... meeting someone jiski aawaaz bhi nahi suni thoda ajeeb lagtha hai na πŸ˜› ... Adi sir ko toh main ghoor rahi thi literally πŸ˜›
 ... coming to recognizing you hehe wasn't tough ... and mujhe bhi pehchaan na mushkil nahi hotha I was the only girl outside the shop doing nothing πŸ˜† ...

hehe yeah I agree ... It always takes me time to open up ... with anyone !!! Jaldi nahi ho pathi hoon ... but hope I was sounding awkward πŸ˜† ... I was constantly thinking you were feeling a bit awkward and uncomfortable ... isliye main bhi zyaada chup hi thi !! Rather the first few minutes of our talk was more of silence πŸ˜†

well ... done aaj se roz ek ice cream khaaungi πŸ˜› .. and yeah even I'm glad we met !! I too would have regretted if we hadn't met !!

Coming to Chinnu's post !!
1. Did you watch any episodes or events together ? which was that ? ( Don't say that you met her in a cafe !!! ) - hehe nopes πŸ˜› for episodes/events and cafe part !!
2. How long did the conversation took place ? did you talk about me ? ( say no, and then I will...) - umm .. around 10- 15 minutes !!
3. bha: I never thought I can see you in my life !!!!! 
    vis : its all part of destiny
( was this dialogues part of conversation ? πŸ˜†) - haha !!! We were meeting not making a Yash Raj film Chinnu !!

Edited by Bhavanab - 12 years ago
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

22nd May 2011,in Hyderabad a fine evening a lady with black hand bag ,straight hair walks in to a street. She was wearing a scarf around head and only those eyes are visible now. her eyes are searching for someone...and suddenly she met that someone.\

the target was a girl in red top and jeans who was looking here and there standing in a corner with her uncle. She is pressing her phone 6 times a second and the lady realized that  she is none other that what she came for. the girl met the lady who is hiding behind a chocolate ( Diary milk) board. and she said her uncle to leave.

The lady with scarf move forward and said the girl 
"Dosth hein to hum bhi tumari"

and the girl in red top replies " par hame kuch nahi diya..."

After verifying the password's they took seat near a shade with chocolate ice creams in hands. 

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
🀣 

I should say that...maine Bhavanaji ko ice-cream diya, lekin Bhavanaji me humein aaj tak kuch nahin diya.
Edited by visrom - 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: chinnu_manikyam

The lady with scarf move forward and said the girl 
"Dosth hein to hum bhi tumari"

and the girl in red top replies " par hame kuch nahi diya..."

After verifying the password's they took seat near a shade with chocolate ice creams in hands. 

OMG its our dear chinnu back wit a bang!!! ROLF!!!Kya funny scene yaar!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ€£

btw chinnu r u doing gotw for this week?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
Bhavanab thumbnail
🀣

Chinnu !! tum bhi na !!! I loved the secret code part !!! we should have tried that Vis πŸ˜›

ahem ahem Vis ... I had no idea of ice cream ... πŸ˜› ... You suddenly smsed asking should we meet today ... and main tapak padi wahaan !!! Ab itna sudden plan tha πŸ˜› ... and I gave you a virtual ice cream on IF πŸ˜›
Edited by Bhavanab - 12 years ago