anonymous7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Bhavnadi, thnx for sharing the wonderful experience... πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

Visromdi, aap bhi share kijiye na!😊
LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing your wonderful experience with us Bhavana di... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Mine may be lengthy, should I bore you all?
LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Go ahead Vis di, you are not going to bore us... we are all waiting to read your experience... πŸ˜›
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Thanx for sharing your experience bhavana di. Good to know you met vis di:)
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I missed the complete fun...good one bhavs...well written !!!!!

Now waiting for Visrom's version...

A few questions !!!

1. Did you watch any episodes or events together ? which was that ? ( Don't say that you met her in a cafe !!! )
2. How long did the conversation took place ? did you talk about me ? ( say no, and then I will...)
3. bha: I never thought I can see you in my life !!!!! 
    vis : its all part of destiny 
( was this dialogues part of conversation ? πŸ˜†)

Answer please...
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/42727272

Here goes my version in reply to the above post.

First of all Bhavana has not written much about our meeting. She has written about me. 😳 

I don't need to write much about Bhavana. We all have seen her standing beside duo, so we all know how she looks and all. πŸ˜†

The idea stuck my mind a few days back when Bhavana mentioned that she was coming to Hyd. I casually asked her where her relatives stay and she mentioned a place not far from where I stay.The idea stuck my mind that moment itself, though I didn't mention it to  her. I was more apprehensive about meeting a total stranger, because I've been totally anonymous and have given out very less personal information about myself here. I find some people who are exactly like me, yet I don't open up and say 'hey, we are on the same boat' because I wish it to be that way.

I thought Bhavana would be somewhat ok with it because she has met Jiya and all when she went to meet 'them'. So she is used to net frienships. I have actually had some bad experiences with net friendshipsπŸ˜†, so I was a bit hesitant.

I didn't mention a word about our meeting even when she was leaving for Hyd last week, (though I must admit we had exchanged mobile numbers). It was Suhaani who sent a common PM to both of us saying that we should meet. πŸ˜† And later, Nandini too talked about it. I still pushed it out of my  mind.

I think it was on Friday...I and some of my friends from school decided to meet after a long time, when Bhavana sent me an sms saying that she is at XYZ place and I was at a restaurant 5 mins from there!!! When I opened my sms I started laughing and my friends asked me what the matter was. I told them that I have a net friend and she's 5 mins from here. Then they encouraged me to go and meet her and told me about their net friends and all. I thought, chalo theek hai, let me think about it.

On Satuday, I crossed the same area 4-5 times. Then the thought stuck me that Bhavana may not come to Hyd for a long time now, so I must meet her before she leaves. Then I brought up the subject, we exchanged a few smses(still hadn't heard each other's voices πŸ˜†). Somehow things didn't work out on Saturday. So on Sunday evening, everyone in my house was watching IPL and I was sort of bored. Bhavana was also posting here that she's doing 'nothing', so I sent her an sms and asked her to come to a particular place in 5 mins.

I told my people that I am going out to meet a friend and they asked me 'which friend' and all. I said 'Bhavana' and they said they had not heard this name before...πŸ˜† I explained that she's a net friend. I got some weird glances, but still they were more keen on the match, so didn't bother much. Also I promised to return in 15-20 mins, so it was ok.

So I started off immediately and reached the place. Bhavana was already there with her uncle. I instantly recognised her. I saw her from the distance and thought that maybe she's tense about meeting a stranger. Somehow she too recognised me...(a true CIDian πŸ˜›)

The moment she saw me, she sent off her uncle. Thank God for that πŸ˜† I was worried if Uncle ji was going to sit and listen to our conversation too.  I  suppressed my laughter at the thought and went and shook hands and said 'hi, this is me - visrom'. Then I didn't know where to sit...it was a street. So I decided to take her to a shop nearby and buy her an ice-cream. After all, Hyd ki mehmaan hai. πŸ˜‰ Also the shop guy wouldn't shoo us off if we buy an ice-cream from him and sit on his shop stairs to eat it, right?

Now Bhavana wasn't even looking at my face...she was looking left right, everywhere, but not at me. She looked very very nervous. Another crazy thought hit my head...I wondered 'mere saath yeh haal hai toh Aditya sir ke saath kya hua hoga'. I might have told her this on her face on another day, but decided against it and again controlled my laughter.

By then we took the ice-cream and came out and sat on the stairs of the shop. She was not eating the ice-cream. I reminded her that it's gonna melt, so please have it.

Then we started talking about IF, general stuff about some of our present members, ex-members etc etc. Then she also opened up a bit, talked about her work, college vagera vagera. Then it started drizzling a bit and it was getting dark, so we decided that we'll leave.

I asked her to go ahead and post about this meeting on IF, because I felt IF members are the people who will best understand how it feels to meet another IFian. It really feels good to share such experiences with you all.

Bhav is a very sweet girl...a bit of an introvert, but that's fine. I expected her to be taller, but no she was much thinner and smaller than I expected. πŸ˜† I am sure Aditya sir would have expected her to be a high-school kid. She really needs more ice-cream on a regular basis. πŸ˜› It was weird in a way, but as she mentioned, I am glad we met. I would have regretted if she had left Hyd without us meeting once.

Edited by visrom - 12 years ago
sunnyp1414 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow Bhavana you and Vis met. Excellent read Bhavans version now want to read Vis's version also.

chinnu ne aise kya swal pooch liye ki sab gayab.
Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sunnyp1414

Wow Bhavana you and Vis met. Excellent read Bhavans version now want to read Vis's version also.

chinnu ne aise kya swal pooch liye ki sab gayab.

vis has posted above your post her version...😊