Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Yesterday match was very intresting. Last 6 balls changed the game.
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ok here goes ... sorry for the suspense 😛 ... promo post karne ke baad hi gayab hona padha !! Well I said before I'm bad at starting ... but theek hai ... let me do the beginning ...

Well we all have certain experiences in life ... some are nice some are not so nice ... but some experiences are new,weird,interesting and fun !! Well we people on IF are like a family !! We share a bond called IF CIDians ... apart from getting to know our show CID ... we get to know new people ... make new friends ... some become a part of our lives ... some become such good friends ki apart from CID also we share many things with each other !!! I'm lucky to have made such friends here ... it's interesting to see how one show called CID gives us so many interesting experiences !!! anyways ... bahut zyaada introduction ho gaya 😛 ... I'll come down to the main thing !! Well meeting CID team was fun ... it was an unforgettable moment ... but if CID has such special place in my life ... a huge part of credit goes to IF and the people I met here ... so when meeting CID was fun ... then meeting those people with whom you share this common interest would be even more special right ??? So that is the experience I was talking off ... I met a dear IF friend yesterday !! It was indeed a nice and a new experience for me ... I did meet 2 IFians before also ... but then they weren't here to share about writing about it and all !!! So the suspense I was building up all about was about my meeting with  Visrom aka Vis. 😛 !! I and Vis met yesterday all thanks to me being in Hyderabad !!! Well when I had come to Hyd. I had no plans of meeting anyone ... I mean I thought it would be one of those general boring trips about meeting relatives and all ... but then some weird and surprising things do happen 😉 ... I and Vis via some conversations realised that we're staying very near to each other ... surprising na ?? 😉 ... it was indeed a surprisingly weird coincidence ... so I felt ki jab itne paas rehte hain ... even then if we didn't meet ... I would regret that !! So we both decided to meet ... and met each other yesterday !!! I must say it was indeed a nice sweet short experience in itself ... if not as big as CID visit ... it definitely was as new and an interesting one for me !! Well coming to Vis ... well she was almost as I expected her to be ... she might seem strict and tough to many IFians ... but I must say she's a genuinely very sweet person !! A smiling and interactive person !! My nature is such that I take time to open up ... so same here ... but she understood that well ,... but it didn't take me much time to open up .. yes I was nervous and a bit awkward ... obviously was meeting her for the first time ... isliye ...but indeed once I opened i didn't find it tough to interact with her !!! Our headmistress of the forums is a dear sweet friend indeed !!! her friendly nature was really sweet !!! Well it's been a really nice time .. though aadha time we were just silent and more of "and what else ??" 😆 ... but still it was fun ... Vis ... waise I was a bit too silent shayad 😛 ... I realised later !! Well I didn't mention it there ... but I must say ... I loved meeting you ... Well I've got loads of respect for you as a CIDian and even more as a person !! You do matter lots !! I was rather lonely on IF for a long time when some people left but I would always be grateful and thankful to you for staying back and actually helping me out of coming out of a certain shell I was getting into !!! I at first felt you're uncomfortable about meeting but seriously It's a lovely experience meeting a CIDian ... and more than that one person whom I wouldn't back from saying I adore as a person !! I'm not flattering but it's a genuine statement ... you know you unknowingly do help me many a times ... I saw you there on IF as a support when I had kinda found myself lonely and somewhat needed a support ... you're no different from what you are on IF and I've always felt you are ... you're indeed a fun person to meet !!! After I met you yesterday ... I realised that hadn't I met you .. I would've regretted that !! I'm happy we decided to meet up !! It's something I really won't forget 😊
Edited by Bhavanab - 12 years ago
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow...really great !!! Toh chupke chupke yeh sab ho raha tha kal...I can feel that how much both of u r enjoyed yesterday !!
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Bhavana: Wow...that was very sweet... 😊
Chalo... decide ho ke mile... Good.. i was wondering...mayb Vis found you tripping somewhere on the road while walking with high heels and you recognized her dress 😉
Bhavanab thumbnail
@debasree ... hehe yeah ... I was bored yesterday whole day ... toh we suddenly planned about meeting and met each other .. it was fun and a new experience !! I've know Visrom of India forums ... but meeting Visrom outside IF was interesting 😊 ...

@astonish hehehe haan ... warna mujhe girthe tapakthe dhoondna mushkil hai 😆
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I am seriously going 😳. Itna tareef mat karo...it's nothing like that, ok?
Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
hey vis! bhavi! wonderful that u two met!!😃 lolz! now vis dear y not write about your experience?😛
Aditi_97 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congrats saadrita.👏...and thanks a lot for the yummy treat...😃😃
Bhavanab thumbnail
@vis arre ... didn't I say it's a genuine statement !!! C'mon being a sweet person galat baat hai kya ??

@suhaani 😃 ... waise it was you who had put the idea first in my mind when I was planning to go come to Hyd !! 😆
Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bhavanab

@vis arre ... didn't I say it's a genuine statement !!! C'mon being a sweet person galat baat hai kya ??

@suhaani 😃 ... waise it was you who had put the idea first in my mind when I was planning to go come to Hyd !! 😆

😊😉