General Discussions #11 - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Today I visited CBSE's website and it was mentioned that results can be out tomorrow.😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Book the ticket online...and it is ok even as 2D...there is not much 3D effects as compared to avatar.
@Bhavana di - Don't cry na, it's really difficult to get tickets.
bhavana, will you please add # before 11 since it denotes the number.
Originally posted by Shruti_HR

Today I visited CBSE's website and it was mentioned that results can be out tomorrow.😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
So what's there to go CryCry. Relax, you'll come out in flying colours.😊
Originally posted by chinnu_manikyam

Book the ticket online...and it is ok even as 2D...there is not much 3D effects as compared to avatar.
In Hyd, they hvae banned online ticket booking. Even i wanted to go...but no patience and energy to go in 42 degrees, stand in the queue and return without getting a ticket.
there is no such rush, I guess, There are many who missed the first 3 parts.

I feel dead man's Chest was the best. this one is ...you know , many char's are missing. and there is no journey in Black pearl. I don't like Mr. Sparrow with a girl for full time and sure there will be next part since the movie says a place name starting with T.

There is no explanation for the death of Elisabeth's son, as shown in the start of AWE.
Hv to watch PoC ... Dunno how will get tickets.
Well ... xactly ... and in this heat I don't want to return back without watching POC !!!! Well it happened yesterday ... I went for POC but ended up watching a Telugu goody goody love story type film ... it wasn't bad but I wanted to watch POC !!!
From past 1Hr i was reading this
It was fun ðŸ˜Š
wish you guys had completed it