Lux Dance ke Superstars

Good Bye Friends... - Page 6

-desigirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Padma55

U got it right this time...still I missed Salman...!!

😕 didnt get you 😕
wht did i get right this time

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankit_nyc thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: return_to_hades

Most IF members are like Gods of some sort. They depart when they believe that there is peace on earth. However, they quickly reincarnate when they believe that injustice prevails and evil must be exposed and destroyed. What would celebrities do without their saviors, their knights in shining armor? We are stuck in a perpetual loop between Return of the Jedi and Revenge of the Sith. 😆

😛 Agree with you completely...one critical statement about Terrence and I guarantee you'll see members jumping in that you haven't heard from the whole season...😃
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: ankit_nyc

😛 Agree with you completely...one critical statement about Terrence and I guarantee you'll see members jumping in that you haven't heard from the whole season...😃

The best ones are the Newbies with accounts from two years ago, and the post they made was their 2nd or 3rd one. ðŸ˜† You have to wonder how people can remember the account information for so long. ðŸ˜†
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: ekta_salman

😕 didnt get you 😕
wht did i get right this time

She probably thought you said, "Are any of you going to just focus on dance?" She didn't get that you were asking about the TV show. ðŸ˜†
manzanas_asadas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tulipbaby53

The best ones are the Newbies with accounts from two years ago, and the post they made was their 2nd or 3rd one. ðŸ˜† You have to wonder how people can remember the account information for so long. ðŸ˜†

You guys are HILARIOUS! 🤣 That's so true. Sometimes members jump out of nowhere..LOL I am not talking about Terence fans..just in general from what I saw in this forum..LOL any critiques jump out of nowhere..they come as newbies and what not.LOL

She probably thought you said, "Are any of you going to just focus on dance?" She didn't get that you were asking about the TV show. ðŸ˜†

😆
I love how you always correct people's typos or make others understand what someone else meant to say..Experience che?
-desigirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

LOL 😆 i get it now 😆
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: ankit_nyc

Issliye, ye bye wye ka chakkar kaya hai. Just come and go as you please. Its IF, not crossing the seven seas.
This content was originally posted by: return_to_hades

Issliye, ye bye wye ka chakkar kaya hai. Just come and go as you please. Its IF, not crossing the seven seas.

LOLL wah kya rhyming hai! That's actually very true..it's IF , not crossing the seven seas..but it does get addicting when you want to comment and see the same members comment throughout..
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Priyanka_AAIICH

LOLL wah kya rhyming hai! That's actually very true..it's IF , not crossing the seven seas..but it does get addicting when you want to comment and see the same members comment throughout..

Thats why I never waste time with goodbyes. When life calls, screw IF. When IF gets juicy, I still screw IF. 😆