Good Bye Friends... (Page 6)

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by akanna

Good one, Ajnu and H4L..!!! ROFL
Only if my dreams come true in this scenario!!!! LOL

Big smile I don't know if those people feel comfortable about you telling the forum that you have dreams about them...Big smile sorry I am old fashioned that way...Tongue 

Edited by ankit_nyc - 22 May 2011 at 2:37pm

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priyanka_AAIICH

Why are you guys opposing the essence of this thread? DKS is over, so he's just bidding farewell.. I don't think he's going to watch LIL Champs..and even if he does, what's the guarantee that the same people are going to be in it?  Just because a bunch of us love dance doesn't mean that the same bunch loves watching singing shows as well.  Lol.

Hope to be back for LM 2 Ankit! Big smile

Big smile Priyanka, DID season ek bhi miss nahin karege... Kuch Logo ki hopes kitni bhi dash ho jaye, Dhinchaks will always be around whenever and wherever D sir is around...Big smile Jo kar sako woh karlo...Big smile 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ThatOneGuy

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desicrowd

Really Ankit??? Good Bye? Promise Tongue...

Well its been fun, at least the last few sessions...but hope the forum doesn't get as murkier as it got in between...Reminds me of the great Aretha Franklin's famous song...R-E-S-P-E-C-T...if Jai should remember that, so should we as members of the forum...Thumbs Up...

Tongue Yes everyone should remember that...Geeta Ma ko kitni R-E-S-P-E-C-T milti hein forum mein dekhte hein DID 3 mein...Tongue I mean after all as you said, we as members of the forum should respect all participants and judges of the show...Tongue
return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Big smile I don't know if those people feel comfortable about you telling the forum that you have dreams about them...Big smile sorry I am old fashioned that way...Tongue 

Oh I dream about forumers all the time. If people are not comfortable with that, they just will have to live with it. LOL You can buy a pair of blinders, for yourself.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akannahindu4lyf

akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 4:58pm | IP Logged

Sorry old fashioned fella, either you didnt read my post clearly, or you saw more words than what was written there! Tongue Dont worry, I never dream about any old fellas!

hindu4lyf

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

Originally posted by Mihirism

Originally posted by debayon

Bye! Even though I wasn't really part of this forum, I wish I wasOuch Anyways, won't be watching LM, so cya'll in DID 3! And for those watching X Factor, cya on the forumsWink

I like how you were reluctant trying out DID but then got clung on to it. LOL DID is something else ain't it? Wink

BTW I might give X-Factor a try, hoping it doesn't turn out to be Fear Factor for singers. Sony usually has lot of drama on its shows. won't be on the forums though. 
LOL it was because I know nothing about dance and because of the friggin' long shows Zee has. Logon ko koi aur kaam dhanda nahi hain kya lol? Zee needs to remember that people actually have livesTongue Yeah, it is man,it is. Taught me a lot about dance, wish I knew about this show earlierOuch

haha, well it has Sonu AND ShreyaWink And you know how crazy about singing I amTongue Yeh hopefully Sony doesn't mix II with like Fame Gurukul and make a mess outta itConfused

I love singing too!!!! I will be following Lil champ SRGMP and i will try X-factor too.
Yaar, pura hafta hospital mein kam kar kar ke kuch to entertainment mangta hai!!!
Padma55 Senior Member
Padma55
Padma55

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 7:51pm | IP Logged

Well its been fun, at least the last few sessions...but hope the forum doesn't get as murkier as it got in between...Reminds me of the great Aretha Franklin's famous song...R-E-S-P-E-C-T...if Jai should remember that, so should we as members of the forum...Thumbs Up...

Tongue Yes everyone should remember that...Geeta Ma ko kitni R-E-S-P-E-C-T milti hein forum mein dekhte hein DID 3 mein...Tongue I mean after all as you said, we as members of the forum should respect all participants and judges of the show...Tongue
Shame on you...You said Good bye and then started topic on Jay bullying Judges.

MrManagement

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Padma55

Shame on you...You said Good bye and then started topic on Jay bullying Judges.

Most IF members are like Gods of some sort. They depart when they believe that there is peace on earth. However, they quickly reincarnate when they believe that injustice prevails and evil must be exposed and destroyed. What would celebrities do without their saviors, their knights in shining armor? We are stuck in a perpetual loop between Return of the Jedi and Revenge of the Sith. LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Padma55hindu4lyfLeadNitratetulipbaby53

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index