India-Forums

Good Bye Friends... (Page 3)

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Bye! Even though I wasn't really part of this forum, I wish I wasOuch Anyways, won't be watching LM, so cya'll in DID 3! And for those watching X Factor, cya on the forumsWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ThatOneGuy

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

Bye! Even though I wasn't really part of this forum, I wish I wasOuch Anyways, won't be watching LM, so cya'll in DID 3! And for those watching X Factor, cya on the forumsWink

I like how you were reluctant trying out DID but then got clung on to it. LOL DID is something else ain't it? Wink

BTW I might give X-Factor a try, hoping it doesn't turn out to be Fear Factor for singers. Sony usually has lot of drama on its shows. won't be on the forums though. 

debayon

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mihirism

I like how you were reluctant trying out DID but then got clung on to it. LOL DID is something else ain't it? Wink

BTW I might give X-Factor a try, hoping it doesn't turn out to be Fear Factor for singers. Sony usually has lot of drama on its shows. won't be on the forums though. 
LOL it was because I know nothing about dance and because of the friggin' long shows Zee has. Logon ko koi aur kaam dhanda nahi hain kya lol? Zee needs to remember that people actually have livesTongue Yeah, it is man,it is. Taught me a lot about dance, wish I knew about this show earlierOuch

haha, well it has Sonu AND ShreyaWink And you know how crazy about singing I amTongue Yeh hopefully Sony doesn't mix II with like Fame Gurukul and make a mess outta itConfused
desicrowd IF-Sizzlerz
desicrowd
desicrowd

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Really Ankit??? Good Bye? Promise Tongue...

Well its been fun, at least the last few sessions...but hope the forum doesn't get as murkier as it got in between...Reminds me of the great Aretha Franklin's famous song...R-E-S-P-E-C-T...if Jai should remember that, so should we as members of the forum...Thumbs Up...
ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Tongue

Originally posted by Mihirism

LOL it was because I know nothing about dance and because of the friggin' long shows Zee has. Logon ko koi aur kaam dhanda nahi hain kya lol? Zee needs to remember that people actually have livesTongue Yeah, it is man,it is. Taught me a lot about dance, wish I knew about this show earlierOuch

haha, well it has Sonu AND ShreyaWink And you know how crazy about singing I amTongue Yeh hopefully Sony doesn't mix II with like Fame Gurukul and make a mess outta itConfused

LOL yeah but it doesn't come 4 days a week like Indian Idol/Boogie Woogie! Hours increase as days decrease Tongue

Sonu and Shreya are awesome :) I like the format of the show though..you can sing individually and/or in groups! Big smile

debayon

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Such warm fuzzies.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

desicrowddebayonThatOneGuypetticoat

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Such warm fuzzies.

The Chinese subtitles makes this song much more clearer to me.

PS: I actually love this song!

Another song:

return_to_hades

*Woh Ajnabee* IF-Sizzlerz
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Say good bye and leave. Stop staying here to chit chat, folks! Tongue

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index