India-Forums

Good Bye Friends... (Page 12)

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priyanka_AAIICH

ROFL ROFL ROFL HE JUST SAID ANKIT AND I ARE THE SAME PERSON! ROFL 

Ankit, isko sambhal please. kuch dheela ho gaya hai iska.

Big smile Arey nahin re...Not only you and I, but Mihir, Pimp, Charmz, and all the rest of the D sir fans are all just one person with different ID's...Big smile In fact Shaimak, Remo, Geeta and all the rest of the people who have complimented D sir and have appreciated his dance are all the same person just wearing different disguises...Big smile Priya kuch dheela ho to sambhal sakte hein, iska to sab dheela hein...Big smile ooparwala bhi nahin sambhal sakta isse to, is liye to niche bheja hein...Big smile

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mystic-writer92

Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Originally posted by mystic-writer92

@mysticwriter..Why do you even care if Ankit is still here and what? He wasn't bidding farewell to you..he was bidding farewell to dhinchaks..now if you don't even know who they are, why do you comment on each post making fun of them then? Talk about knowing what one's talking about.
P.S- NO ONE is allowed to call anyone retarded. That is VERY offensive.. you don't even know what you're talking about half the time, and you go on saying random things in your post..If you like MUFFINS so much,why don't you go have them instead of telling Ankit to? :S

yo priyanka
i've been reading posts on india-forums for some time now
but then u and ankit and cutiepierani and all u DHINCHAKS pissed me off way beyond what i could handle
in order to teach all biased members a lesson, i made this account
but u know what
it aint offensive if i call somebody retarded if its true
it is offensive when u say things like "newbie this" and "newbie that"
well priyanka look in the mirror and see underneath all that goldie lies a previous newbie
BOO YA!
now leave me and ankit alone; i hope he's a man enough to fight his own battles
or does he need a girlie like u sticking up for him all the time

Big smile Oh great debator and keyboard warrior, if you are so strong and noble then why don't you come in your original ID? Big smile Why fight with a fake ID? I am here in my ID, come in yours...Nothing to be affraid of...Big smile No need to make fake ID"s to post your views...Post them in your ID...I mean why be so affraid to speak the truth like you claim to do? Big smile But you are right, I could never win a battle with you...I can't use abusive language like you can...Tongue 

ohk...i admit i got rhinoplasty after Heart mihir Heart recommended me the surgeon
but that doesnt make me fake on the whole
only my nose is fake
yup.
this is my original ID !
true...abusive language is my game, mystic-writer is my name...oh u are such a shame
btw, i know whats going on here
u have a fake ID thus u are always trying to put the attention on me by saying i've a fake id
well everybody listen up
the one with the fake ID is
ANKIT_NYC is actually PRIYANKA!! yes, u heard me! fake people!

Big smile You yourself said you created this ID because you were fed up with D sir fans...Big smile arey why be so "fed up" with ID's and words? Big smile why resort to using abusive language? Your parents have spent so much energy and money sending you to school... Big smileat least make them a little proud by showing them that you can defend your POV without resorting to cursing...Big smile
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged

That's most funniest thing ever ROFL It reminds of the SRGMP forum when this one MID was accusing actual members of being MIDs ROFL 
Pimp IF-Rockerz

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pimp

LOLLL guys isn't it obvious who this person is? Embarrassed

I have a suspicion, but I'm not going to share my suspicions on an open forum anymore. LOL
Pimp IF-Rockerz

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

That's most funniest thing ever ROFL It reminds of the SRGMP forum when this one MID was accusing actual members of being MIDs ROFL 

i remember LOL uff so lame i tell ya!

LOL @ priyanka and ankit being the same people..That would be awkward sharing my secrets with ankit the whole time, instead of ..who i've thought was paich ROFL

Big smile I don't like this mystic writer for exposing me... Big smileoh no, now the whole world knows that Priyanka, and I are the same ID...Pimp, don't worry...I'll always be Priyanka to you...Big smile the world may call me Ankti but you can call me Priyanka...Big smile
ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged

LOLLL guys isn't it obvious who this person is? Embarrassed

ooo ooo is it  the same guy who predicted that the world will end this past Saturday? Big smile I think it's him...Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ThatOneGuy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index