India-Forums

Good Bye Friends... (Page 11)

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mystic-writer92

Originally posted by Priyanka_AAIICH

@mysticwriter..Why do you even care if Ankit is still here and what? He wasn't bidding farewell to you..he was bidding farewell to dhinchaks..now if you don't even know who they are, why do you comment on each post making fun of them then? Talk about knowing what one's talking about.
P.S- NO ONE is allowed to call anyone retarded. That is VERY offensive.. you don't even know what you're talking about half the time, and you go on saying random things in your post..If you like MUFFINS so much,why don't you go have them instead of telling Ankit to? :S

yo priyanka
i've been reading posts on india-forums for some time now
but then u and ankit and cutiepierani and all u DHINCHAKS pissed me off way beyond what i could handle
in order to teach all biased members a lesson, i made this account
but u know what
it aint offensive if i call somebody retarded if its true
it is offensive when u say things like "newbie this" and "newbie that"
well priyanka look in the mirror and see underneath all that goldie lies a previous newbie
BOO YA!
now leave me and ankit alone; i hope he's a man enough to fight his own battles
or does he need a girlie like u sticking up for him all the time

Big smile Oh great debator and keyboard warrior, if you are so strong and noble then why don't you come in your original ID? Big smile Why fight with a fake ID? I am here in my ID, come in yours...Nothing to be affraid of...Big smile No need to make fake ID"s to post your views...Post them in your ID...I mean why be so affraid to speak the truth like you claim to do? Big smile But you are right, I could never win a battle with you...I can't use abusive language like you can...Tongue 

Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Ankit,

Hu "dhinchak" to nathi to pan aa thread ma post karu chu. Don't mind. Big smile You know tari saathe vaat karvani maaja aj aalag che. Differences to always rehse apri vache...But differences to boj common che. Badha ek saathe badhur vichare to its pointless naa. Taru maatu chal hu ek word bolu chu: AICHHH! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit_nyc

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

Ankit,

Hu "dhinchak" to nathi to pan aa thread ma post karu chu. Don't mind. Big smile You know tari saathe vaat karvani maaja aj aalag che. Differences to always rehse apri vache...But differences to boj common che. Badha ek saathe badhur vichare to its pointless naa. Taru maatu chal hu ek word bolu chu: AICHHH! LOL

Big smile Oye Rani...su vaat kidhi che...Jhakaaas...sachu kidhu, badha ek jevu vichare to bahu boring thai jai badhu...Big smile mane pan tane chidavani bahu maja aave che...Tongue oye chal bolu chaliyu maaf karje...Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cutiepie Rani

Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Ankit,

Big smile Oye Rani...su vaat kidhi che...Jhakaaas...sachu kidhu, badha ek jevu vichare to bahu boring thai jai badhu...Big smile mane pan tane chidavani bahu maja aave che...Tongue oye chal bolu chaliyu maaf karje...Tongue

Tu eklo naathi. Badha ne mane chidavanu boj gaame che. Cry *Sigh* LOL
mystic-writer92 Senior Member
mystic-writer92
mystic-writer92

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged

@mysticwriter..Why do you even care if Ankit is still here and what? He wasn't bidding farewell to you..he was bidding farewell to dhinchaks..now if you don't even know who they are, why do you comment on each post making fun of them then? Talk about knowing what one's talking about.
P.S- NO ONE is allowed to call anyone retarded. That is VERY offensive.. you don't even know what you're talking about half the time, and you go on saying random things in your post..If you like MUFFINS so much,why don't you go have them instead of telling Ankit to? :S

yo priyanka
but then u and ankit and cutiepierani and all u DHINCHAKS pissed me off way beyond what i could handle
but u know what
well priyanka look in the mirror and see underneath all that goldie lies a previous newbie
BOO YA!

yo man..go eat your muffins! you only know what you're saying..  HERE YOU ARE..If you don't like this one, then tough luck..now that you have  had your much requested muffin, you can have some fun in some other forum.

awww priti, thank you
this is so kind of you
*NOM NOM NOM*
ewww what the hell is that red dotty thingy majigy?
you didnt  fry the muffin thoroughly (i know u guys bake, but in my country we fry)
wait a second, i found this image on google
u cheated me
wth! u lied priti
im so dissapointed
bye :(
mystic-writer92
mystic-writer92

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged

Ankit,

oye rani tu lagti hai nani
oye ankit u act like a drumstick (close enough) (:

Edited by mystic-writer92 - 24 May 2011 at 1:10pm
mystic-writer92
mystic-writer92

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged

yo priyanka
but u know what
BOO YA!

Big smile Oh great debator and keyboard warrior, if you are so strong and noble then why don't you come in your original ID? Big smile Why fight with a fake ID? I am here in my ID, come in yours...Nothing to be affraid of...Big smile No need to make fake ID"s to post your views...Post them in your ID...I mean why be so affraid to speak the truth like you claim to do? Big smile But you are right, I could never win a battle with you...I can't use abusive language like you can...Tongue 

ohk...i admit i got rhinoplasty after Heart mihir Heart recommended me the surgeon
but that doesnt make me fake on the whole
only my nose is fake
yup.
this is my original ID !
true...abusive language is my game, mystic-writer is my name...oh u are such a shame
btw, i know whats going on here
u have a fake ID thus u are always trying to put the attention on me by saying i've a fake id
well everybody listen up
the one with the fake ID is
ANKIT_NYC is actually PRIYANKA!! yes, u heard me! fake people!
manzanas_asadas Goldie
manzanas_asadas
manzanas_asadas

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
ROFL ROFL ROFL HE JUST SAID ANKIT AND I ARE THE SAME PERSON! ROFL 

Ankit, isko sambhal please. kuch dheela ho gaya hai iska.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index