Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Ankit,

Hu "dhinchak" to nathi to pan aa thread ma post karu chu. Don't mind. πŸ˜ƒ You know tari saathe vaat karvani maaja aj aalag che. Differences to always rehse apri vache...But differences to boj common che. Badha ek saathe badhur vichare to its pointless naa. Taru maatu chal hu ek word bolu chu: AICHHH! πŸ˜†
ankit_nyc thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

Ankit,

Hu "dhinchak" to nathi to pan aa thread ma post karu chu. Don't mind. πŸ˜ƒ You know tari saathe vaat karvani maaja aj aalag che. Differences to always rehse apri vache...But differences to boj common che. Badha ek saathe badhur vichare to its pointless naa. Taru maatu chal hu ek word bolu chu: AICHHH! πŸ˜†

πŸ˜ƒ Oye Rani...su vaat kidhi che...Jhakaaas...sachu kidhu, badha ek jevu vichare to bahu boring thai jai badhu...πŸ˜ƒ mane pan tane chidavani bahu maja aave che...πŸ˜› oye chal bolu chaliyu maaf karje...πŸ˜›
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

πŸ˜ƒ Oye Rani...su vaat kidhi che...Jhakaaas...sachu kidhu, badha ek jevu vichare to bahu boring thai jai badhu...πŸ˜ƒ mane pan tane chidavani bahu maja aave che...πŸ˜› oye chal bolu chaliyu maaf karje...πŸ˜›

Tu eklo naathi. Badha ne mane chidavanu boj gaame che. 😭 *Sigh* πŸ˜†
mystic-writer92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Priyanka_AAIICH

yo man..go eat your muffins! you only know what you're saying..  HERE YOU ARE..If you don't like this one, then tough luck..now that you have  had your much requested muffin, you can have some fun in some other forum.

awww priti, thank you
this is so kind of you
*NOM NOM NOM*
ewww what the hell is that red dotty thingy majigy?
you didnt  fry the muffin thoroughly (i know u guys bake, but in my country we fry)
wait a second, i found this image on google
u cheated me
wth! u lied priti
im so dissapointed
bye :(

oye rani tu lagti hai nani
oye ankit u act like a drumstick (close enough) (:
Edited by mystic-writer92 - 12 years ago

πŸ˜ƒ Oh great debator and keyboard warrior, if you are so strong and noble then why don't you come in your original ID? πŸ˜ƒ Why fight with a fake ID? I am here in my ID, come in yours...Nothing to be affraid of...πŸ˜ƒ No need to make fake ID"s to post your views...Post them in your ID...I mean why be so affraid to speak the truth like you claim to do? πŸ˜ƒ But you are right, I could never win a battle with you...I can't use abusive language like you can...πŸ˜› 

ohk...i admit i got rhinoplasty after β€οΈ mihir ❀️ recommended me the surgeon
but that doesnt make me fake on the whole
only my nose is fake
yup.
this is my original ID !
true...abusive language is my game, mystic-writer is my name...oh u are such a shame
btw, i know whats going on here
u have a fake ID thus u are always trying to put the attention on me by saying i've a fake id
well everybody listen up
the one with the fake ID is
ANKIT_NYC is actually PRIYANKA!! yes, u heard me! fake people!
manzanas_asadas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
🀣 🀣 🀣 HE JUST SAID ANKIT AND I ARE THE SAME PERSON! 🀣 

Ankit, isko sambhal please. kuch dheela ho gaya hai iska.
ankit_nyc thumbnail

πŸ˜ƒ Arey nahin re...Not only you and I, but Mihir, Pimp, Charmz, and all the rest of the D sir fans are all just one person with different ID's...πŸ˜ƒ In fact Shaimak, Remo, Geeta and all the rest of the people who have complimented D sir and have appreciated his dance are all the same person just wearing different disguises...πŸ˜ƒ Priya kuch dheela ho to sambhal sakte hein, iska to sab dheela hein...πŸ˜ƒ ooparwala bhi nahin sambhal sakta isse to, is liye to niche bheja hein...πŸ˜ƒ
ankit_nyc thumbnail
Originally posted by: mystic-writer92

ohk...i admit i got rhinoplasty after β€οΈ mihir ❀️ recommended me the surgeon
but that doesnt make me fake on the whole
only my nose is fake
yup.
this is my original ID !
true...abusive language is my game, mystic-writer is my name...oh u are such a shame
btw, i know whats going on here
u have a fake ID thus u are always trying to put the attention on me by saying i've a fake id
well everybody listen up
the one with the fake ID is
ANKIT_NYC is actually PRIYANKA!! yes, u heard me! fake people!

πŸ˜ƒ You yourself said you created this ID because you were fed up with D sir fans...πŸ˜ƒ arey why be so "fed up" with ID's and words? πŸ˜ƒ why resort to using abusive language? Your parents have spent so much energy and money sending you to school... πŸ˜ƒat least make them a little proud by showing them that you can defend your POV without resorting to cursing...πŸ˜ƒ
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

That's most funniest thing ever 🀣 It reminds of the SRGMP forum when this one MID was accusing actual members of being MIDs 🀣