Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

Totally with you on that. My FB profile was private to the point where you could not even find me on FB. Then people in RL started getting mad, so I had to change that. πŸ˜† So now my profile picture and name are visible along with my hometown I believe. However, I made the mistake of telling my real name to people on the forum once, NOT happening again! Despite the number of friend requests I got from members at the time, I never added anyone. Now, I don't even share my name, so they cannot even find me even if they wanted to. I like maintaining a very thick line that differentiates RL from VL. People in one of these worlds best stay out of the other - things just work so much more easier that way.

Yeah, that's one of the reasons why I've stopped revealing my real name of IF! I got a lot of random friend requests, but now that I've stopped doing that, it's stopped all of a sudden. πŸ˜† My profile is on private though, so it's not like friend requesting me really benefits them. πŸ˜†
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

Totally with you on that. My FB profile was private to the point where you could not even find me on FB. Then people in RL started getting mad, so I had to change that. πŸ˜† So now my profile picture and name are visible along with my hometown I believe. However, I made the mistake of telling my real name to people on the forum once, NOT happening again! Despite the number of friend requests I got from members at the time, I never added anyone. Now, I don't even share my name, so they cannot even find me even if they wanted to. I like maintaining a very thick line that differentiates RL from VL. People in one of these worlds best stay out of the other - things just work so much more easier that way.

I decided to leave the option of being able to be searched for available or else I felt it sort of defeats the purpose of FB. At one point I used to get really frustrated with random friend requests that I just put up a baby picture of myself, I'd have been a bit worried if I still kept getting random adds then.πŸ˜†I'm currently debating whether or not to disable the 'send a message' option.

Haha I'd love to know which member it was on IF that was so obsessed with you that they kept on sending you friend requestsπŸ˜‰
yeh duniya bahut chhoti hai, phir mulaqaat hogi, tab tak ke lie bye bye.
mystic-writer92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

πŸ˜› To all the Dhinchaks out there, we came, we saw, and we conquered...This forum was truly a Dhinchak coming out party...I hope we are as united and as passionate in the coming seasons of DID...Because let's face it, D sir and DID are meant to be together...I think D sir will be a part of DID for many years to come...πŸ˜› As for all others, I am sorry if I offended anyone through my posts or my sentiments...As they say it was all for fun and if you don't think so then change your way of looking at things...πŸ˜›...Enjoy the long break until DID 3...πŸ˜› Onwards we march...Jai Shri Krishna, God Bless, Rab Rakha, and Khuda Hafiz...πŸ˜›

hey ankit, few things i find retarded with this post:

1) what the hell is "DHINCHAK"?

2) I was really happy when I first read this...finally the most bias "non-dancer dance fan" is going! however ur still participating in other posts

3) ur name

4) why the hell are u still here...go watch BIDAAI or JYOTI as a new hobby...u aint fit enough to dance

5) ur emoticons

6) i still didnt get my muffin! 

and khuda hafiz <3
Edited by mystic-writer92 - 12 years ago
manzanas_asadas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@mysticwriter..Why do you even care if Ankit is still here and what? He wasn't bidding farewell to you..he was bidding farewell to dhinchaks..now if you don't even know who they are, why do you comment on each post making fun of them then? Talk about knowing what one's talking about.
P.S- NO ONE is allowed to call anyone retarded. That is VERY offensive.. you don't even know what you're talking about half the time, and you go on saying random things in your post.Also, how do you know that he isn't fit enough to dance? You've seen him? & how on earth can you say that his name is retarded? Honestly, I wouldn't want to comment because I don't like to get into baseless arguments, but you are really CROSSING the lines..If you like MUFFINS so much,why don't you go have them instead of telling Ankit to? :S

P.P.S- After saying ALL this, you tell him that you like him in another post and ask him to be your friend..🀣 Just wondering..is the weather alright around where you are staying? Did it cause you to have a fever?
Edited by Priyanka_AAIICH - 12 years ago
-double post-Edited by Priyanka_AAIICH - 12 years ago
mystic-writer92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Priyanka_AAIICH

@mysticwriter..Why do you even care if Ankit is still here and what? He wasn't bidding farewell to you..he was bidding farewell to dhinchaks..now if you don't even know who they are, why do you comment on each post making fun of them then? Talk about knowing what one's talking about.

P.S- NO ONE is allowed to call anyone retarded. That is VERY offensive.. you don't even know what you're talking about half the time, and you go on saying random things in your post..If you like MUFFINS so much,why don't you go have them instead of telling Ankit to? :S

yo priyanka
i've been reading posts on india-forums for some time now
but then u and ankit and cutiepierani and all u DHINCHAKS pissed me off way beyond what i could handle
in order to teach all biased members a lesson, i made this account
but u know what
it aint offensive if i call somebody retarded if its true
it is offensive when u say things like "newbie this" and "newbie that"
well priyanka look in the mirror and see underneath all that goldie lies a previous newbie
BOO YA!
now leave me and ankit alone; i hope he's a man enough to fight his own battles
or does he need a girlie like u sticking up for him all the time
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mystic-writer92

yo priyanka
but then u and ankit and cutiepierani and all u DHINCHAKS pissed me off way beyond what i could handle
but u know what
well priyanka look in the mirror and see underneath all that goldie lies a previous newbie
BOO YA!

what a retard.

yo priyanka
but u know what
BOO YA!

yo man..go eat your muffins! you only know what you're saying..  HERE YOU ARE..If you don't like this one, then tough luck..now that you have  had your much requested muffin, you can have some fun in some other forum.

Edited by Priyanka_AAIICH - 12 years ago
ankit_nyc thumbnail

yo priyanka
but u know what
BOO YA!

πŸ˜ƒ Oh great debator and keyboard warrior, if you are so strong and noble then why don't you come in your original ID? πŸ˜ƒ Why fight with a fake ID? I am here in my ID, come in yours...Nothing to be affraid of...πŸ˜ƒ No need to make fake ID"s to post your views...Post them in your ID...I mean why be so affraid to speak the truth like you claim to do? πŸ˜ƒ But you are right, I could never win a battle with you...I can't use abusive language like you can...πŸ˜›