Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

The best ones are the Newbies with accounts from two years ago, and the post they made was their 2nd or 3rd one. πŸ˜† You have to wonder how people can remember the account information for so long. πŸ˜†

Members don't jump out of nowhere. 

Many are silent members and come to read updates, watch videos, teasers, get spoiler info etc so a lot of these members actually visit IF quite frequently. If someone feels the need to speak out, then they will and this is coming from someone who was a silent member for a pretty long time too. This can be used to as an advantage actually, you know a lot about some people who know virtually nothing about you.πŸ˜›
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Priyanka_AAIICH

You guys are HILARIOUS! 🀣 That's so true. Sometimes members jump out of nowhere..LOL I am not talking about Terence fans..just in general from what I saw in this forum..LOL any critiques jump out of nowhere..they come as newbies and what not.LOL

Yeah, I'm also not just talking about Terence fans πŸ˜†
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Priyanka_AAIICH

πŸ˜†
I love how you always correct people's typos or make others understand what someone else meant to say..Experience che?

I like how you're trying to test out your Gujju πŸ˜† 

Well, people can interpret one statement typed in many different ways, so it's always a good idea before jumping onto a meaning to think about the person typing's personality and any other meaning of the same phrase. πŸ˜†
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

Members don't jump out of nowhere. 

Many are silent members and come to read updates, watch videos, teasers, get spoiler info etc so a lot of these members actually visit IF quite frequently. If someone feels the need to speak out, then they will and this is coming from someone who was a silent member for a pretty long time too. This can be used to as an advantage actually, you know a lot about some people who know virtually nothing about you.πŸ˜›

Yeah, that's true about the silent reading thing, but many times they are also MIDs too. It's hard to be sure. πŸ˜† That's so creepy though to think that someone can be silently reading my posts and learning about me, but that is the risk we take when we post on an online forum. πŸ˜† That's why I really wonder why some people discuss their whole life's problems openly on IF. πŸ˜•
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

Yeah, that's true about the silent reading thing, but many times they are also MIDs too. It's hard to be sure. πŸ˜† That's so creepy though to think that someone can be silently reading my posts and learning about me, but that is the risk we take when we post on an online forum. πŸ˜† That's why I really wonder why some people discuss their whole life's problems openly on IF. πŸ˜•

Thanks to IF's new rules, people actually have to sign up and become a member in order to read updates. Many only come here for that purpose and do not wish to spend hours of their life discussing a show although some will make the effort to comment here and there.

MIDs do not usually have accounts created 2 years ago..forget 2 years not even 2 months ago. Most of the time it's created on the spot just to cause a bit of havoc on the forum as we have seen many many times before on the DKS forum.

I think we all get a little carried away at times, but it's important not to reveal too much information about yourself. Unfortunately, some make that mistake and have to learn through personal experience, whereas some are just street smart. I'd just like to take this opportunity to say that there are sooo many members on this forum that ought to get their FB privacy settings checked.😳
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I'd just like to take this opportunity to say that there are sooo many members on this forum that ought to get their FB privacy settings checked.😳

Why, Dia? Have you been stalking them?πŸ˜›
tulipbaby53 thumbnail

Thanks to IF's new rules, people actually have to sign up and become a member in order to read updates. Many only come here for that purpose and do not wish to spend hours of their life discussing a show although some will make the effort to comment here and there.

MIDs do not usually have accounts created 2 years ago..forget 2 years not even 2 months ago. Most of the time it's created on the spot just to cause a bit of havoc on the forum as we have seen many many times before on the DKS forum.

I think we all get a little carried away at times, but it's important not to reveal too much information about yourself. Unfortunately, some make that mistake and have to learn through personal experience, whereas some are just street smart. I'd just like to take this opportunity to say that there are sooo many members on this forum that ought to get their FB privacy settings checked.😳

Yeah, they come on a lot of different forums πŸ˜†

Oh yeah, some people really do need their FB settings checked!! Also, what they post on each other's walls needs to be censored b/c sometimes they talk sooo openly on each others walls. Other people from IF and even that person's family and personal friends can see what's written!
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

Why, Dia? Have you been stalking them?πŸ˜›

MaybeeeπŸ˜›

It doesn't take a genius to figure out who's who when people here are busy revealing all their personal details and always post on the contestants FB wallπŸ˜†even that's ok I guess but people who have 20 odd albums that are free to view by any member who joins FB..all I can say to them is be careful of the internet my friends!
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

MaybeeeπŸ˜›

It doesn't take a genius to figure out who's who when people here are busy revealing all their personal details and always post on the contestants FB wallπŸ˜†even that's ok I guess but people who have 20 odd albums that are free to view by any member who joins FB..all I can say to them is be careful of the internet my friends!

Totally with you on that. My FB profile was private to the point where you could not even find me on FB. Then people in RL started getting mad, so I had to change that. πŸ˜† So now my profile picture and name are visible along with my hometown I believe. However, I made the mistake of telling my real name to people on the forum once, NOT happening again! Despite the number of friend requests I got from members at the time, I never added anyone. Now, I don't even share my name, so they cannot even find me even if they wanted to. I like maintaining a very thick line that differentiates RL from VL. People in one of these worlds best stay out of the other - things just work so much more easier that way.
ankit_nyc thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒ Haila...Dekha isi liye mene Facebook account banaya hi nahin...nope sirry...the only place you'll find Ankit Shah is right here on IF...πŸ˜ƒ