Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankit_nyc thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Priyanka_AAIICH

Why are you guys opposing the essence of this thread? DKS is over, so he's just bidding farewell.. I don't think he's going to watch LIL Champs..and even if he does, what's the guarantee that the same people are going to be in it?  Just because a bunch of us love dance doesn't mean that the same bunch loves watching singing shows as well.  Lol.

Hope to be back for LM 2 Ankit! πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ Priyanka, DID season ek bhi miss nahin karege... Kuch Logo ki hopes kitni bhi dash ho jaye, Dhinchaks will always be around whenever and wherever D sir is around...πŸ˜ƒ Jo kar sako woh karlo...πŸ˜ƒ 
ankit_nyc thumbnail
Originally posted by: desicrowd

Really Ankit??? Good Bye? Promise πŸ˜›...

Well its been fun, at least the last few sessions...but hope the forum doesn't get as murkier as it got in between...Reminds me of the great Aretha Franklin's famous song...R-E-S-P-E-C-T...if Jai should remember that, so should we as members of the forum...πŸ‘πŸΌ...

Tongue Yes everyone should remember that...Geeta Ma ko kitni R-E-S-P-E-C-T milti hein forum mein dekhte hein DID 3 mein...Tongue I mean after all as you said, we as members of the forum should respect all participants and judges of the show...Tongue
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

πŸ˜ƒ I don't know if those people feel comfortable about you telling the forum that you have dreams about them...πŸ˜ƒ sorry I am old fashioned that way...πŸ˜› 

Oh I dream about forumers all the time. If people are not comfortable with that, they just will have to live with it. πŸ˜† You can buy a pair of blinders, for yourself.
akanna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

πŸ˜ƒ I don't know if those people feel comfortable about you telling the forum that you have dreams about them...πŸ˜ƒ sorry I am old fashioned that way...πŸ˜› 

Sorry old fashioned fella, either you didnt read my post clearly, or you saw more words than what was written there! πŸ˜› Dont worry, I never dream about any old fellas!
DiamondLife thumbnail
Originally posted by: debayon

LOL it was because I know nothing about dance and because of the friggin' long shows Zee has. Logon ko koi aur kaam dhanda nahi hain kya lol? Zee needs to remember that people actually have livesπŸ˜› Yeah, it is man,it is. Taught me a lot about dance, wish I knew about this show earlier

haha, well it has Sonu AND ShreyaπŸ˜‰ And you know how crazy about singing I amπŸ˜› Yeh hopefully Sony doesn't mix II with like Fame Gurukul and make a mess outta itπŸ˜•

I love singing too!!!! I will be following Lil champ SRGMP and i will try X-factor too.
Yaar, pura hafta hospital mein kam kar kar ke kuch to entertainment mangta hai!!!
Padma55 thumbnail

Tongue Yes everyone should remember that...Geeta Ma ko kitni R-E-S-P-E-C-T milti hein forum mein dekhte hein DID 3 mein...Tongue I mean after all as you said, we as members of the forum should respect all participants and judges of the show...Tongue

Shame on you...You said Good bye and then started topic on Jay bullying Judges.
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Padma55

Shame on you...You said Good bye and then started topic on Jay bullying Judges.

Most IF members are like Gods of some sort. They depart when they believe that there is peace on earth. However, they quickly reincarnate when they believe that injustice prevails and evil must be exposed and destroyed. What would celebrities do without their saviors, their knights in shining armor? We are stuck in a perpetual loop between Return of the Jedi and Revenge of the Sith. πŸ˜†

hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

πŸ˜ƒ Why are your hopes so attached to some people leaving or staying? πŸ˜ƒ Itna bada forum hein, thode aadmi pein itni saari hopes lagaye kyu bethi ho? πŸ˜ƒ

Woh kehte hain na..

Umeed pe duniya khayam haiπŸ˜‰
-desigirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
is anyone of you gonna watch just dance :)
Padma55 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ekta_salman

is anyone of you gonna watch just dance :)

U got it right this time...still I missed Salman...!!