Lux Dance ke Superstars

Good Bye Friends... - Page 4

ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: tulipbaby53

Have you seen the compliments thread? πŸ˜† Now THAT's what I call a thread turned CC πŸ˜†

That means u weren't a part of the "Height of Hypocrisy" thread of ankit 🀣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Mihirism

That means u weren't a part of the "Height of Hypocrisy" thread of ankit 🀣

Was that more than 90 pages? πŸ˜²
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Was that more than 90 pages? πŸ˜²

LOL I think it reached 150 pages!! πŸ˜† there was even Height of Hypocrisy part 2 created 🀣

and not to forget the TERRACE thread...it was closed after it reached 40 some pages but it inspired us to open our own chat club πŸ˜†
tulipbaby53 thumbnail

LOL I think it reached 150 pages!! πŸ˜† there was even Height of Hypocrisy part 2 created 🀣

and not to forget the TERRACE thread...it was closed after it reached 40 some pages but it inspired us to open our own chat club πŸ˜†

Ohh wow!! This must have happened during season 2. I wasn't active on DID related forums at that time. πŸ˜†
LeadNitrate thumbnail

LOl i saw the compliments thread, i actually stopped keeping track of it, everytime i come back, some 10 pages will be added, and  it seems someone was really eager to promote his /her member tierπŸ˜‰,and when that someone had nothing to say, she/he was saying everything rubbish
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tannistha

LOl i saw the compliments thread, i actually stopped keeping track of it, everytime i come back, some 10 pages will be added, and  it seems someone was really eager to promote his /her member tierπŸ˜‰,and when that someone had nothing to say, she/he was saying everything rubbish

No actually, the spamming started b/c of me I think πŸ˜† Pri complimented me, but her compliment also contained a show concept πŸ˜† i expanded on the idea, and then the spamming began πŸ˜†
LeadNitrate thumbnail

No actually, the spamming started b/c of me I think πŸ˜† Pri complimented me, but her compliment also contained a show concept πŸ˜† i expanded on the idea, and then the spamming began πŸ˜†

yes but i also want that someone to have some credit, hat dhoke par gaye the mihir ke piche πŸ˜†
and sab ki post ke bad one liners
ankit_nyc thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

No worries, once the Little Champs section is up, "hello again" phir shuru ho jaayega. Yeh hello goodbye chalta rehta hai on the forum - they build your hopes up with the goodbye phir thode dino baad hello ka board laga kar ghoom rahey hote hain unfortunately. πŸ˜›

I'm just kidding. πŸ˜†

πŸ˜ƒ Of course...can't get rid of anyone that easily...Tongue Arey log ghume, chale jaye...tum kyu disaapoint ho jaati ho? πŸ˜ƒ Forum thodi tumhara ghar hein, jise aana hein aaye, aur jaana hein jaaye...πŸ˜ƒ
ankit_nyc thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hindu4lyf

🀣

This is SO freakin' true for some people and no I'm not kidding!πŸ˜†
Show khatam ho gaya..ab diplomatic hone ki zaroorat nahi hai!πŸ˜›

Talk about unnecesarily getting our hopes up!

πŸ˜ƒ Why are your hopes so attached to some people leaving or staying? πŸ˜ƒ Itna bada forum hein, thode aadmi pein itni saari hopes lagaye kyu bethi ho? πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by ankit_nyc - 12 years ago
ankit_nyc thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: akanna

Good one, Ajnu and H4L..!!! 🀣
Only if my dreams come true in this scenario!!!! πŸ˜†

πŸ˜ƒ I don't know if those people feel comfortable about you telling the forum that you have dreams about them...πŸ˜ƒ sorry I am old fashioned that way...πŸ˜› 

Edited by ankit_nyc - 12 years ago