Only if my dreams come true in this scenario!!!! πŸ˜†
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

🀣

This is SO freakin' true for some people and no I'm not kidding!πŸ˜†
Show khatam ho gaya..ab diplomatic hone ki zaroorat nahi hai!πŸ˜›

Talk about unnecesarily getting our hopes up!

Diplomatic? Okay, chuck the "I'm just kidding" because I'm not! Better? πŸ˜›
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

Diplomatic? Okay, chuck the "I'm just kidding" because I'm not! Better? πŸ˜›

Much better and much more Ajnu like!πŸ˜‰
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
You say yes, I say no
You say stop and I say go, go, go
Oh, no
You say goodbye and but its hello
Hello, hello
I don't know why you say goodbye
when its just hello
Hello, hello
I don't know why you say goodbye
when its just hello

I hope the Beatles can forgive this grave indiscretion on my part.
manzanas_asadas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Why are you guys opposing the essence of this thread? DKS is over, so he's just bidding farewell.. I don't think he's going to watch LIL Champs..and even if he does, what's the guarantee that the same people are going to be in it?  Just because a bunch of us love dance doesn't mean that the same bunch loves watching singing shows as well.  Lol.

Hope to be back for LM 2 Ankit! πŸ˜ƒ
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Bye! Even though I wasn't really part of this forum, I wish I was Anyways, won't be watching LM, so cya'll in DID 3! And for those watching X Factor, cya on the forumsπŸ˜‰
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: debayon

Bye! Even though I wasn't really part of this forum, I wish I was Anyways, won't be watching LM, so cya'll in DID 3! And for those watching X Factor, cya on the forumsπŸ˜‰

I like how you were reluctant trying out DID but then got clung on to it. πŸ˜† DID is something else ain't it? πŸ˜‰

BTW I might give X-Factor a try, hoping it doesn't turn out to be Fear Factor for singers. Sony usually has lot of drama on its shows. won't be on the forums though. 
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Mihirism

I like how you were reluctant trying out DID but then got clung on to it. πŸ˜† DID is something else ain't it? πŸ˜‰

BTW I might give X-Factor a try, hoping it doesn't turn out to be Fear Factor for singers. Sony usually has lot of drama on its shows. won't be on the forums though. 

LOL it was because I know nothing about dance and because of the friggin' long shows Zee has. Logon ko koi aur kaam dhanda nahi hain kya lol? Zee needs to remember that people actually have livesπŸ˜› Yeah, it is man,it is. Taught me a lot about dance, wish I knew about this show earlier

haha, well it has Sonu AND ShreyaπŸ˜‰ And you know how crazy about singing I amπŸ˜› Yeh hopefully Sony doesn't mix II with like Fame Gurukul and make a mess outta itπŸ˜•
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Really Ankit??? Good Bye? Promise πŸ˜›...

Well its been fun, at least the last few sessions...but hope the forum doesn't get as murkier as it got in between...Reminds me of the great Aretha Franklin's famous song...R-E-S-P-E-C-T...if Jai should remember that, so should we as members of the forum...πŸ‘πŸΌ...
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜›
Originally posted by: debayon

LOL it was because I know nothing about dance and because of the friggin' long shows Zee has. Logon ko koi aur kaam dhanda nahi hain kya lol? Zee needs to remember that people actually have livesπŸ˜› Yeah, it is man,it is. Taught me a lot about dance, wish I knew about this show earlier

haha, well it has Sonu AND ShreyaπŸ˜‰ And you know how crazy about singing I amπŸ˜› Yeh hopefully Sony doesn't mix II with like Fame Gurukul and make a mess outta itπŸ˜•

LOL yeah but it doesn't come 4 days a week like Indian Idol/Boogie Woogie! Hours increase as days decrease πŸ˜›

Sonu and Shreya are awesome :) I like the format of the show though..you can sing individually and/or in groups! πŸ˜ƒ