Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi 339: D-N The Real Eternal Story (Page 4)

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Gecko! Tu aagayi HugI missed you!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Moontide*dewdrop~pearl*

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elysia

Heyyy...I missed you too sweety Hug!!

Tho kya haal hain Boss Big smile?!

MoontideElysia

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

I'm good, sweets. You? How long did it take you to write the essay on the episodes? LOL Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*dewdrop~pearl*

*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged

I'm good, sweets. You? How long did it take you to write the essay on the episodes? LOL Tongue

I'm also fine Cool. Oh it took some time to write, but I was in the mood, so it was ok Big smile! And am really looking forward to this mystery unfolding Wink, but in the mean time, I have a feeling Nakku will get it big time from Dutta one of these days Ermm. God save her LOL!

MoontideElysia

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 4:28pm | IP Logged

I'm also fine Cool. Oh it took some time to write, but I was in the mood, so it was ok Big smile! And am really looking forward to this mystery unfolding Wink, but in the mean time, I have a feeling Nakku will get it big time from Dutta one of these days Ermm. God save her LOL!

Well, she surely is pushing the wrong buttons, isn't she? Especially when he's always so grumpy. Unless he's romancing her. Grumpy Gadha.

Moontide*dewdrop~pearl*

*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 4:31pm | IP Logged

Well, she surely is pushing the wrong buttons, isn't she? Especially when he's always so grumpy. Unless he's romancing her. Grumpy Gadha.

Well ya she does press his wrong buttons, but the problem is, Dutta has too many "wrong" buttons that every now and then kuch na kuch tho press hota hi rehta hain LOL!

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 21 May 2011 at 4:36pm

MoontideElysia

Moontide Goldie
Moontide
Moontide

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Dear Bandbajao,

Firstly---a BIG THANK YOU.
For Sharad Phonkse and Tejaswini Pandit :-) 
(Have we covered all the new entrants?

This LTL of ours is getting better with each passing day!!!!
Admit, this was a smasher of a Maha Episode. Absolutely engaging. Was glued to my imagination-monitor and hung on every word spoken, every scene, the background score, ...ummm this is what we hunger for, such sharp twists in the tale and the unpredictable drama. LTL has once more taken the viewers by surprise and thrown up a jigsaw for us to work on all of Sunday. The puzzle's just had about a couple of pieces put in place I guess and the larger picture is more of a complex landscape with many bits and pieces strewn about. collecting all of those and matching each contour with the next will be sustenance for all that mental excitement. Love this.

So My Style Icon was chrishtened Ravindra at birth?? Ravindra Tawde? Hmmm, no wonder he has class, Tagore's namesakeBig smile
And has he been mentally decaying under a misconception for the past twenty five years? 
Then again,
Had things been different in that Jan of 1986, Nana might still be a denim and shirt kind of person(refer photograph). But that chilling chapter of 25/01('86) made him turn to gallabandhs permanently. Must have been the cold. Even back then he had a sleek. long, silver car (no amby's for him)...meaning he was rolling in the stuff and had 'taste'.

Such a gory death of a young woman's love! 
And to think that was the year of 'LOVE 86' !!!!!!! I shudder at the irony of it all Ouch

Its obvious that the old lady (with her Baji-basher complex) doesn't have the whole story. No way. Much more transpired in that room back then. Who hit Rupali with the vase and why? Of what Ramdas's ayi overheard, there was nothing to hint an attack on Rupali. Yet she was the one to get hurt. Was she trying to break up the tussling men? And why was she cluching her bleeding stomach? Was she carrying Ramdas's child and Nana thought it was Damodar? Her last words before passing out was ''Damo...". What was she trying to say? Damodar did it? Or, Damodar's in danger, help him? 
Seeing the episode one's obvious choice will be the first alternative. The old lady also believes so. But knowing the LTL game-planners, I think its going to be very different from what is the most easily perceivable at first glance here.
Some of us seem to think Rupali died that day. But the scene shows her passing out. Did she die? If yes, then the comatose lady is probably Nana and Rupali's mother. If not, then she turned a vegetable from the head wound.
(Or is Rupali's Bhau another man, someone Damu-Ravi-Ramu looked up to in the dhanda and Nana was the one she was supposed to marry? Nana's secret love?D'oh

I have this gut feeling that Damodar, whatever else be his failings, refused to get involved in Ladkiyon ka dhanda. His letter...'tera dhanda mere ko nahi jamta hai' indicates something. Also had that been the case Nana woudn't be going to these extremes to make Dutta believe his father was a flesh trader. I mean he would have simply come up with proofs and enjoyed seeing Dutta crumble like a clay cookie. Then again I can be pathetically wrong.

I loved the way the setting of the house and the house itself is shown. All this helps make the story look and feel real. But who is it, who bolts a deranged woman alone in a big house and leaves? Very irresponsible that.

Now for Naku and Baji keeping things from Dutta. I think they have his best interests at heart. Both love the man in their own way and understand him far better than anybody else. They know Dutta is an emotional vesuvius. Also he is the one who bears the biggest brunt of his own lava flow. And this time the truth of Nanasaheb and Damodar has the potential of completely destroying him mentally. Then again Naku-Baji sleuth pair themselves have only bits and pieces of half truth as proof till now.
 And they fear, 1) Dutta will simply do the Ostrich impersonation and ground them both for some time. 2) Will not have the patience of getting into the heart of the mystery and do something rash or drastic regretting things later, 3) Withdraw into his shell again and hit the depths of depression.
      [*{4) Uska khisak jayega aur paded cell, 5) Shoot himself somewhere from sheer frustration, 6) Take lota-kambal and off to the Himalayas}*]

But I also think the sleuth pair is being overprotective here. This often happens with us. We try to overprotect the people we hold close to our hearts. At times not knowing that we are probably harming/hurting them more by doing so or not showing enough faith in their abilities to cope.

Now that Dutta's caught the pair, waiting to see what excuse they cook up. Naku has her pooja ki thali so Mandir-chakma might just work.
AS can be called upon to validate the story.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12Ani_La_Iam*dewdrop~pearl*ivy_11-Carrie-

Moontide Goldie
Moontide
Moontide

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
OH Dewdrop-pearl!!!!! 

Where were you? Missed you gal. verrry much :-)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*dewdrop~pearl*

Go to top