Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moontide thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: agbg98

About Dutta not wanting to listen about Nana...there should be a very good reason for that...that he respect that man is not enough.

After all what Dutta and Nakusha has been through and knowing that Nakusha knew about Kala...he would listen to Nakusha...unless there is a very big reason for him not wanting to hear anything bad about Nana...or it does not make sense.😕

Just guessing...one reason could be that Dutta has been responsible for some pain in Nana's life...Dutta thinks he is forgiven but he is not.

Reason like this would make Dutta not listen to anything bad about Nana...anything else does not really make sense.
😕

If you go back to the episode where Dutta tells Naku about Nana, you will see he tells her Nana saved his life twice. Also treated him like a son. Dutta feels he is majorly indebted to Nana and had a fierce sort of loyalty for the man. Thats why he is not prepared to listen to anything that Naku has to say about Nana. She has tried time and again and the result has always been Dutta turning agressive and shutting off Naku with a threat without allowing her to complete.
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Moontide you are right...I forgot that. 😉
Moontide thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Moontide you are right...I forgot that. 😉

😆
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome discussion guys..missed all of it...but no worries we have the whole week...weekends are tough for me to post...:)
My gut says that Ramdas double crossed Rupali, and NS and Rupali probably hold Damodar responsible when the real culprit may have been Ramdas for whatever happened...I still feel Damodar was not involved in the flesh trade and was probably opposing NS at the time...which may have been another bone of contention. Lets see...Rupali is probably not Damodar;s wife or Madhu's mom...so maybe that piece resurfaces in the letter?

Naku darling, please play Ms Holmes and find the letter will you...ye random ghumne se Dutta ko sirf gussa hi gussa aayega...

One request guys...I know Dutta is like thos Hindi movie policemen who always show up after the fight finishes...this time, I want Dutta to play detective and get to the bottom of this mystery, with Naku and Baaji helping him...enough of being in the sidelines waiting for the stuff to unravel :)
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: droopy_asleep

Awesome discussion guys..missed all of it...but no worries we have the whole week...weekends are tough for me to post...:)
My gut says that Ramdas double crossed Rupali, and NS and Rupali probably hold Damodar responsible when the real culprit may have been Ramdas for whatever happened...I still feel Damodar was not involved in the flesh trade and was probably opposing NS at the time...which may have been another bone of contention. Let seets...Rupali is probably not Damodar;s wife or Madhu's mom...so maybe that piece resurfaces in the letter?

Naku darling, please play Ms Holmes and find the letter will you...ye random ghumne se Dutta ko sirf gussa hi gussa aayega...

One request guys...I know Dutta is like thos Hindi movie policemen who always show up after the fight finishes...this time, I want Dutta to play detective and get to the bottom of this mystery, with Naku and Baaji helping him...enough of being in the sidelines waiting for the stuff to unravel :)

I think your gut is right 😃

Word 😊

Edited by agbg98 - 12 years ago
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hmmm...I still do not agree devdrop-pearl...I do get your point.

The thing is only Dutta and Baji knows how to handle people like Nana...Nakusha does not.

I think she is scared of loosing Dutta and are not thinking through. Nana has not done anything to Dutta...because he do not want to kill him. He came after Nakusha and the
threat was to the ladies in the house not Dutta.

She should show more trust in Dutta.

I know there intentions are good...but it does not make wrong thing right. Dutta got the right to know the true because it is about him and it is his life...and everytime someone has hidden something from him about him...it hurted him the most.

Going behind his back and putting yourself and Baji in danger is not ok.

Also it is not fair to Baji...after what happens last time he kept a secret from Dutta...it went very bad between them...she is putting Baji in a difficult situation...and it is kind of Dhokha... even though your intentions are good.

Dutta tells everything to Nakusha share everything with her...but she keeps secret from him.

Dutta can handle it and he took the true about Kala very well...even though it hurt him a lot.

Even am getting your point 😳. And I do agree Dutta needs to know the truth, and he will definitely be told the truth, but as of now, even Baaji and Nakku doesnt have the whole truth na? So at this stage, they dont have anything concrete to tell Dutta. So once they find some concrete proofs and information about the whole issue, it would be better to inform Dutta at that time.

And regarding putting herself and Baaji in danger, as I've mentioned before, Nakku is ready to do anything for Dutta's protection and she doesnt care about her life as much as she cares about Dutta. And as far as danger is concerned, its not that she wanted to leave Baaji alone, Baaji himself told her not to accompany him to Nana's house.

I know it might hurt Dutta when he knows what they are doing without informing him, but as I mentioned before, since this particular mission is for a higher well-being of Dutta, it is better Nakku-Baaji hurts Dutta temporarily by not letting him know about this mission of theirs unless its complete, than being reprimanded by Dutta from continuing further, which would mean risking the lives of Dutta, and that of all the women folk in the family.

Nakku-Baaji will definitely inform Dutta, once they have solved this matter

But ya, it would have been more interesting to watch Dutta, Baaji and Nakku collectively solving this matter 😉, but if only Dutta would LISTEN !

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 12 years ago
ships thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you BB and the team for making Saturday so special. One part of my brain said read it slowly so that I can visualize every bit that's written. The other part was so intrigued by the suspense that it wanted to reach the last line as quickly as possible to get to know more...I still want to know more and more  and more...please keep them coming ..loving the flow.
-Ships