Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: agbg98

You are right ZubyDutta...When Nakusha did not tell him about her true colour...what hurt Dutta the most was that she did not come to him...that she did not trust him enough to tell him the true.

After all the love and care he showed her...it was not enough..she did not trust him enough to tell him the true.

When something like this happens he take it personally...properly because he got a lot of burden on his shoulder and carrying around a lot of guilt.

If he finds out another way, then he is going to take it out on himself...feel..that something is missing in him that why Nakusha did not come to him.

It breaks my heart into a millions pieces every time he punishes himself for other people's lack of trust😭😭😭 I dread to see how will he take this latest blow. That they are doing this to protect him does not hold much water.They will be protecting an empty shell coz his soul will be shredded by this withholding.This is the same man who mutely listened to his wife's admonishing on behalf of Damodar in a bar & then followed her home to perform the last rites.This is the same man who gave up his only source of comfort: his drink after listening to  preaching by a mere servant girl.Who says D Sweetheart does not listen? He begged her to tell him everything after the first marriage about how everythinh came to be.She stared back at him silently.D listens.He really does.If only people trusted him enough instead of branding him "gussewala, ulti khopdi" etc etc
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Double post

Edited by ZubyDutta - 12 years ago
Moontide thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ZubyDutta

It breaks my heart into a millions pieces every time he punishes himself for other people's lack of trust😭😭😭 I dread to see how will he take this latest blow. That they are doing this to protect him does not hold much water.They will be protecting an empty shell coz his soul will be shredded by this withholding.This is the same man who mutely listened to his wife's admonishing on behalf of Damodar in a bar & then followed her home to perform the last rites.This is the same man who gave up his only source of comfort: his drink after listening to  preaching by a mere servant girl.Who says D Sweetheart does not listen? He begged her to tell him everything after the first marriage about how everythinh came to be.She stared back at him silently.D listens.He really does.If only people trusted him enough instead of branding him "gussewala, ulti khopdi" etc etc

In fact, this time I too want Dutta to come to know whats going on. Want to see how he reacts and takes the bits of information on Nana. Dutta for me has matured somewhat in the past few months. This incident could be his acid test. As I wrote, being overprotective is a mistake we often make. Whats more, that way he will fight a known enemy and not have to fight the ghosts within. I want to see if Dutta can deal with the treachery and play the same Cat-n-mouse game that Nana's playing with him right now. Dutta's a;ways been a fair player. Peeche se war karna use nahi ata. But can he defend himself when attacked from behind? Dutta as a character is so multilayered and complex that I think his reaction pattern will be something that we won't be able to anticipate right now.
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
He has mature a lot and mostly because of the love Nakusha gives him...her trust in him...that he is a good person and do deserves happines.

Dutta as a character is so multilayered and complex that I think his reaction pattern will be something that we won't be able to anticipate right now...I agree Moontide
.😊

ZubbyDutta I like the way you really care for the character Dutta...it seems like you are a little like me always on Dutta's side.😊
Edited by agbg98 - 12 years ago
Moontide thumbnail
As for Naku,
She's always had this habbit of courting danger for the people she loves, little bothering about her own safety. She did it for Babi...remember Morey sending her to that New year party thing? She was given only an address and had no inkling of what she was getting into, yet she went to that place. Then when following Sethji because she had this gut feeling her brother was walking a path of crime. That resulted in her first FR. She reasoned with an enraged Dutta for Ganpat.

And she's done crazy enough things for Dutta. Right from the day she met him. She didn't let the shoot out and violence cow her down and fought her family to take him to the hospital. Then the way she policed Supriya for him, that was crazy too. Then running up a mountain to save him from the dhongi pandits...the moment before their first accident, that night when Damodar's men just picked her up and took her to him...She hardly knew Damodar, he was a killer a dreaded man yet Naku faced him with every confidence! Then there at Chaskar's den her heroics resutled in she getting shot. But she did it again, the day Dutta was stranded atop the hill and she drove to rescue him (must say that day Naku suddenly driving was one glaring absurdity in the script, pretty stupid actually). I'm probably missing out a lot many instances here.

In fact taking a raging Dutta head, the way she does all the time is the most dangerous thing to do πŸ˜†

But seriously, I think given a situation, Naku is probably more determined, headstrong and adamant than Dutta in many a way.
Edited by Moontide - 12 years ago
Moontide thumbnail
Originally posted by: agbg98

He has mature a lot and mostly because of the love Nakusha gives him...her trust in him...that he is a good person and do deserves happines.

Dutta as a character is so multilayered and complex that I think his reaction pattern will be something that we won't be able to anticipate right now...I agree Moontide
.😊

ZubbyDutta I like the way you really care for the character Dutta...it seems like you are a little like me always on Dutta's side.😊

I think we all are on Dutta's side Smile
Thats why we are sticking to this Eternal story. Dutta is an unique and rare character. A gem. I can't actually think of a parallel (character) in any other sereial or movie.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I maybe the odd one out but I feel Naku and Baji must find out a bit more. Damodar appears to be the bad guy now even to Naku and Baji. Confirming Dutta's worst fears will make it even more bad for Dutta. For now Baji must look out for Dutta while Naku must attempt to find Damodar's letter since its still at home. No need for Naku to go here and there looking for clues.
Moontide thumbnail
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

I maybe the odd one out but I feel Naku and Baji must find out a bit more. Damodar appears to be the bad guy now even to Naku and Baji. Confirming Dutta's worst fears will make it even more bad for Dutta. For now Baji must look out for Dutta while Naku must attempt to find Damodar's letter since its still at home. No need for Naku to go here and there looking for clues.

Kshreya, if you see Aparna's post and one of my previous posts, you will find you are not alone. I agree, Baji and Naku just have bits and pieces of half truths with them, and that is not enough to convince Dutta. Especially against his idol Nana. So its probably not the right time to tell him. But I also think once they have some more proof, they should sit down with Dutta and make him listen to their point of view.
Despite the precap, I don't think Dutta's going to find out this soon. The suspense and drama will continue for some more time.
Edited by Moontide - 12 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Moontide

Kshreya, if you see one of my previous posts, you will find you are not alone. I agree, Baji and Naku just have bits and pieces of half truths with them, and that is not enough to convince Dutta. Especially against his idol Nana. So its probably not the right time to tell him. But I also think once they have some more proof, they should sit down with Dutta and make him listen to their point of view.
Despite the precap, I don't think Dutta's going to find out this soon. The suspense and drama will continue for some more time.

Yep...like I said earlier Naku now knows Ramdas' side of the story. But we are yet to know Damodar's side. From the dates it appears that Ramdas, Nana, Rupali came into Damodar's life after he had escaped the law and his responsibilities after SP's death. Did he follow the same path of selfishness then? If yes why did he take Rupali to Ramdas' house? Being a common friend of NS and Ramdas he could have done a lot more damage without taking Rupali there.
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Moontide

I think we all are on Dutta's side 😊
Thats why we are sticking to this Eternal story. Dutta is an unique and rare character. A gem. I can't actually think of a parallel (character) in any other sereial or movie.

I used to watch (many years ago) an American TV show "Angel"...Dutta reminds me a little of this character. Brooding...dark...tortured soul...got a lot of guilt...killer...just want someone to love him...and so on.

What amazing thing with Mishal is that he can shout be not so nice in one scene and then on the next show so much vulnerability and hurt in his face and his voice...that you just forget what he just did.

But yes...Dutta is a very unique character and never seen in any Indian TV show...but still (I think) it is Mishals very hard work and brilliant performance that made the character so unique.😊