Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rama_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

@BB: Extremely gripping episode! My eyes were stuck on the screen from the beginning to the end. But I still feel there is more to the story. I find Ramdas' behavior suspicious too.

I really wish we could see this onscreen. What is shown onscreen doesnt have even 1% merit of this story. Playing devil's advocate if MR really gave the PH and channel no choice but to fire him they should have replaced him with someone and continued with the original story.

But Shreya... they had enough time in hand to cover this original story... the Jan episodes were jus a drag... and am sure Mishal would have completed the project if the original story was to be preferred... but PS wanted to proceed with the basti girl story na..   Also Mishal jus took few days leave n they proceed with the deeegu track...
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: rama_2010

But Shreya... they had enough time in hand to cover this original story... the Jan episodes were jus a drag... and am sure Mishal would have completed the project if the original story was to be preferred... but PS wanted to proceed with the basti girl story na..   Also Mishal jus took few days leave n they proceed with the deeegu track...

Maybe its better this way. Even if they would have proceeded with this story it would have been twisted for the sake of trps. Here its unadulterated. 😊
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

@BB: Extremely gripping episode! My eyes were stuck on the screen from the beginning to the end. But I still feel there is more to the story. I find Ramdas' behavior suspicious too.

I really wish we could see this onscreen. What is shown onscreen doesnt have even 1% merit of this story. Playing devil's advocate if MR really gave the PH and channel no choice but to fire him they should have replaced him with someone and continued with the original story.

If they had continued with the original story, MR wouldn't have left. I think so...! 

Anyway!

I didn't have the heart to post my comments last night. This is a captivating story...and I'm completely hooked. Thanks a lot for your efforts BB!
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@Rosa: I have stopped looking for answers wrt LTL and MR's association with it. Apparently he has no acting job right now.
Anyways I am going around recommending Eternal thread to everyone and also looking forward to Bade Achche Lagte hain on Sony. Many LTL1ians are on the forum. With EK and Sony you are ready for the crap...but atleast the lead actors can act and have good chemistry.
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
@Ksh...I won't be watching any soap for a while now...I feel really discouraged...LOL! I'll be coming to the eternal thread every night though...love the way the story is unfolding!
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very Very gripping story...will come back and post my review tomorrow...just coming off my Daughter's bday party and am sooo tired :)
-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Saturday special was brilliant BB.πŸ‘ finally got to read it. πŸ˜³ the story is really interesting and so much to explore. just don't understand why the channel never wanted to go ahead with this story. πŸ˜•
So Naku and Baji get caught by Dutta. I'm scared for Naku and Baji. Can't wait for the next epi. will Naku or/and Baji tell Dutta everything or once again not mention anything to him? can't wait for them to reveal it. I don't like it when anyone hides anything. some things should be hidden but Dutta explodes like a volcano and nothing should be hidden from him. πŸ˜†

Thanks BB & all other writer(s). πŸ€—this is truely amazing that u all continue to do this for us and are keeping Dutta-Nakusha still alive.
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Dutta's life is always in danger...beside Nana he got many other big enemies...waiting to attack.

Dutta is the Don...he can take care of himself and has always done.

True he did not want to hear about Nana...there must be a very good reason for that or it does not make sence...after all what he and Naku went through...he would listen to what Naku had to say.

Also I still think he heard her...that is why after the Naku attack...he keep thinking about what she said.

What they should not keep from him is all this about Damodar...do not mention Nana...because they do not have any prove.

Imagine if they again lie to him and then he found out that they have in all that time going behind his back. Two people he loves and trust the most... It does not matter what there intention is... he got the right to know about his father and the past...true about Nana will turn up by it self.

Dutta has been through so many emotionally rollercoaster that he can take the true about Damodar...what will hurt him the most is if Naku and Baji keep lying.

Edited by agbg98 - 12 years ago
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@agbg98: Bravo!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Very well said.

Damodar is a person whom D barely knew & cared about even less besides being now dead.Nana though is one who helped D amass whatever D has today, is still an outsider, a business associate.Their past deeds or current treachery will not hurt D.He will be devastated that Nakusha still does not find it in herself to tell him what's on her mind.Agreed she tried but the circumstances were such on that day that D assumed she was mistaken.She could have tried some other time or let it rest for a while after thoroughly warning Baji to lookout for him and wait for another opportunity.Instead she is following dreaded armed goons all by herself.Can u even imagine what that will do to D?
D already feels miserable coz he thinks he is the one who made his Aayi's life hell.Though he said to his wife that Kala's treachery has lightened his burden in truth he still feels responsible for Kala turning out this way. We all know how badly he hurts thinking about how he treated his wife.The only thing he thinks he can do for these people is to protect them from harm & provide them with a comfortable life.It gives my poor man some measure of peace that he is atleast able to do this much of them. Its all he has,BB.I beg you not to take that away from him😭 It will kill him to know Nakusha his delicate, simpleton wife is now rounding up gangsters coz she thought he will not believe her.Surely there are other ways to rever St Nakusha instead of showing her do her husband's job.
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
You are right ZubyDutta...When Nakusha did not tell him about her true colour...what hurt Dutta the most was that she did not come to him...that she did not trust him enough to tell him the true.

After all the love and care he showed her...it was not enough...

When something like this happens he take it personally...probably
because he got a lot of burden on his shoulder and carrying around a lot of guilt.

If he finds out another way, then he is going to take it out on himself...feel..that something is missing in him that why Nakusha did not come to him.

Edited by agbg98 - 12 years ago