Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Okay both parts updated. Unexpected meeting caused delay. Thank God it wasn't real airtime 😆 See u all!!! and sorry to keep u all waiting 😳
bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mIsHeZ.x

damn i wish i cud coment on dis as soon as its postd but am rely behind...got 7epis 2 catch up wit...cnt wait tho.x

no prob dear 😳 read aaram se! 
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
Originally posted by: bandbajao

no prob dear  read aaram se! 

wil do hun...god i wil actualy hav soo many tasha scnez 2 read...  woohoo cnt wait!!  

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Elysia

I don't know what to say or think. For once, I'm speechless.

So, the sick woman (aka Rupali, sister of Nana), is not the mother of Dutta or Madhu? Because if she ended up as she is now on that night, then she never got married to Damodar. But then Damodar... I don't know. Bewildered here. Damodar must've married someone else at some point and had Dutta - then lost his wife and remarried and had Madhu. Rupali must be the reason why Nana is majorly PMS and wants to punish Damodar's son, because he's assuming that Damodar damaged his sister. @red...or mayb this all happened after he ran away after his brother died... y does he always do tht? he does tht n is considered the culprit n bechara his son has 2 bare the consequences😭

But he probably didn't. yh i mean its nt like tht woman witnessed evrything as it happened she was in the kitchen cursing God for giving her such a son...

Yet Nana wanted Rupali to marry Damodar, not Ramdas?

Ramdas must've been behind some women trafficking, right? yh bt probs made sure the blame was put on DP..or mayb NS did the sme too... cos i believe he's a part of tht woman business thts happening nw...  'Cause Damodar wanted to show Rupali what kind of man he really was. Sheesh-kebab, I'm only getting more confused by trying to sort this all out. lol..jus gta b patient hun... bt i feel DP was made 2 luk like the bad guy bt wasnt in fact...mayb madhu cn reveal mre..i hpe her dad has tld her stuff... btw BB wen is madhu returning? hpe its soon😳

Brilliant plot, brilliant suspense, mindblowing narration, and what a violent oldie that woman. I dunno why people tell you to be careful with old men and women 'cause they've got some serious strength in their scrawny arms.

I sort of get Nana's dushmani with Damodar now though. Nana must think that Ramdas was the good guy, a hero or victim, whichever - while he must think that since Damodar ran away from the crime scene, leaving his sister in a bloody mess, he's the bad guy/culprit. yep thts wt m thinkin..bt man wt is this? y punish the son? i mean wers the logic 2 tht...

So... sins of the father catching up with the son. Unfairly so. yh n probs in this case he didnt evn do nethin...i hpe this track reveals tht DP wasnt a bad man... it has too for dutta 2 kinda accept tht DP wasnt as bad as he thrt n kinda forgive him cos thts summut dutta hasnt gt round 2 duin...

Man, these gangsters are majorly messed up in their heads. Their perceptions of everything is basically... screwed up. yh tel me abt it..lol

Thanks for this awesome one-hour episode 😳 Precap: GULP. They always get caught -_- I am so dreading this confrontation. Dutta re Dutta. You make me smile, laugh, pissed, irritated, happy - but now you're making me sweat. I'm that nervous.he aint gna b happy n wil say agen... "tu meri baat kabhi nahi sunti naku...poor him yaar" 😆

-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Extraordinarily suspense filled,BB👏 Superb mahaepisode.Unlike some I seen😵

I know she means well and everything but I am not comfortable with this subterfuge of Nakusha.It causes immense pain to Patil Saab when his own don't trust him. It has happened so many times before that she has overuled Baji's objections and has had her way.Why then is she allowing him to stop her from confiding in D now? D is changed na? I'm sure he will understand if only they gave him more credit. It'd be nice if they dont treat my man so shabbily😒 Like he is some mentally diminished person, a loose cannon who will blow up on a slightest excuse. Hamesha aise hi kuch karte hain yeh log.Then he understandbly gets angry & takes it out on them.Then spends the rest of his life feeling guilty. 😭 For once let him take charge, Nakusha. He is the one wearing the pants for goodness's sake
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Hmmm...I do not think Ramda's Aayi knows what really happened. I also do not think Damodar did anything to Rupali...maybe Ramdas did and that is why Damodar went after him.

I do not think Ramdas is good...he was up to something.

The old women in the house is maybe Nana's Aayi...right???

The episode was very good and exsiting 👏...can not wait to read what happens and who is the bad guy.

Now my opinion about Nakusha and Baji hiding all that from Dutta:

I think that Nakusha and Baji is doing the wrong thing not telling Dutta about it. He got the right to know and they do not have the right to keep it from him. It should be his choise if he would like to investigate it more or he rather want to leave it alone.

If they do not tell him soon and he found out another way and feel hurt and scream "Dhoka" and get upset with them...they deserve it.

Dutta has been through a lot...Nakusha makes him feel good about himself, he sees himself through her eyes and her trust in him gives him courage...keeping this from him is only going to hurt him.

About Nana...I know Dutta did not want to talk about it...but he always hear what Nakusha tells him. He may not agree but he is going to be more aware of Nana.

deactivated1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

So, the sick woman (aka Rupali, sister of Nana), is not the mother of Dutta or Madhu? Because if she ended up as she is now on that night, then she never got married to Damodar. But then Damodar... I don't know. Bewildered here. Damodar must've married someone else at some point and had Dutta - then lost his wife and remarried and had Madhu. Rupali must be the reason why Nana is majorly PMS and wants to punish Damodar's son, because he's assuming that Damodar damaged his sister. @red...or mayb this all happened after he ran away after his brother died... y does he always do tht? he does tht n is considered the culprit n bechara his son has 2 bare the consequences😭

I think that he does it because he's actually a coward and selfish. Was. I'm sure that even though I call it cowardice, he'd call it survival. But in the end, he was being selfish once again na. I'm not for Damodar nor am I completely against him. He's a complex man. I'm hoping that more light will be shed on his complexity and we'll understand him better as his past is unveiled. I still want to know exactly what made Damodar so rotten that he started gambling and sold his own son. Where was his brother in all this mess? There's so much yet to be explored and until then I'll observe.

Ramdas must've been behind some women trafficking, right? yh bt probs made sure the blame was put on DP..or mayb NS did the sme too... cos i believe he's a part of tht woman business thts happening nw...  

There is definitely some kind of misunderstanding between Nana and Damodar. Misunderstanding that led to hatred and a secret agenda against Damodar's son. But why only Dutta? Madhu is also Damodar's offspring. Why wage a hidden war against the son and not the daughter? Are we meant to sympathize with Nana at some point, later on? I find that impossible if he's involved in a dhanda such as women trafficiking (even if it's only to get revenge), which he must be as Baji recognized the guard who attacked him.

'Cause Damodar wanted to show Rupali what kind of man he really was. Sheesh-kebab, I'm only getting more confused by trying to sort this all out. lol..jus gta b patient hun... bt i feel DP was made 2 luk like the bad guy bt wasnt in fact...mayb madhu cn reveal mre..i hpe her dad has tld her stuff... btw BB wen is madhu returning? hpe its soon😳

I'm hoping that Madhu will become more involved once she returns. Damodar was her father, more than he was Dutta's (considering that he didn't abandon her in the literal sense). I wonder if Madhu even knew the man she called father.

I sort of get Nana's dushmani with Damodar now though. Nana must think that Ramdas was the good guy, a hero or victim, whichever - while he must think that since Damodar ran away from the crime scene, leaving his sister in a bloody mess, he's the bad guy/culprit. yep thts wt m thinkin..bt man wt is this? y punish the son? i mean wers the logic 2 tht...

It's not so hard for a man to logically justify his actions when it comes to vengeance. In a gangster's case, there's no need for logic or justification of his actions. But for the sake of debate, Damodar is dead. He can hardly punish him anymore. Kala felt the same way. Which is why her means toward ruining Dutta became that much more murderous. I think that, like with Kala, ruining Dutta will only bring Nana momentary satisfaction. But in the end, he lost what he lost and revenge won't fix that. It's be a temporary pleasure and even with a broken Dutta, Nana will be the most damaged - in the end.

That's one important factor in relation to Kala as well. But even in her extreme case, I do feel that there's the slightest chance that she might become less bad - gradually, very gradually. She just has to hit rockbottom first. She hasn't hit rockbottom yet. Her arrogance and overconfidence and misconceptions are still clouding her senses and her judgment. She's blinded by a hatred that is born out of anger toward Damodar, hurt over "losing" her mother (in her eyes) to a killer's son, abandonment issues, etc. She even doubts herself at times and yet sustains a facade that makes her come across as confident and intimidating. Complex woman with complex issues that all need to be treated, resolved, before a gradual construction of a new woman can begin.

Tossing away Kala's perceptions of reality, perceptions that she has had for years isn't something that can be done over a short time. But sorry, I started with Nana and ended with Kala. LOL. She's fascinating to me. A fascinating mind.

So... sins of the father catching up with the son. Unfairly so. yh n probs in this case he didnt evn do nethin...i hpe this track reveals tht DP wasnt a bad man... it has too for dutta 2 kinda accept tht DP wasnt as bad as he thrt n kinda forgive him cos thts summut dutta hasnt gt round 2 duin...

I agree that Dutta needs to come to terms with who his father was. Whether good or bad.

Thanks for this awesome one-hour episode 😳 Precap: GULP. They always get caught -_- I am so dreading this confrontation. Dutta re Dutta. You make me smile, laugh, pissed, irritated, happy - but now you're making me sweat. I'm that nervous.he aint gna b happy n wil say agen... "tu meri baat kabhi nahi sunti naku...poor him yaar" 😆

Yeah. LOL. He heats up so fast that I'm afraid that he might get a stroke some day - before Nana can even get to him.

Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
ZubyDutta I agree with you. 😊
deactivated1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ZubyDutta

Extraordinarily suspense filled,BB👏 Superb mahaepisode.Unlike some I seen😵

I know she means well and everything but I am not comfortable with this subterfuge of Nakusha.It causes immense pain to Patil Saab when his own don't trust him. It has happened so many times before that she has overuled Baji's objections and has had her way.Why then is she allowing him to stop her from confiding in D now? D is changed na? I'm sure he will understand if only they gave him more credit. It'd be nice if they dont treat my man so shabbily😒 Like he is some mentally diminished person, a loose cannon who will blow up on a slightest excuse. Hamesha aise hi kuch karte hain yeh log.Then he understandbly gets angry & takes it out on them.Then spends the rest of his life feeling guilty. 😭 For once let him take charge, Nakusha. He is the one wearing the pants for goodness's sake

Word, Zuby.
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Naku & Baji trying to solve mystry of DP's past. Rupali is NS's sister, she is in this condition because of DP, that is why NS wants to harm Datta. Very good episod, precap is interesting Datta again in angry mode, will Naku & Baji tell him about their findings? Next week will be as exciting as this week. Thanks BB & your team. 😊