rockingoa4u thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I think Ishaan's amnesia is actually a good way to show Sushaan's romance once more..😊.But why hide suhaana's identity? I still didn't get why they had to change her name and more so, why they had to say that she's married to someone else...It actually makes no sense, if ishaan hears,  the name suhaana every nw and then, then i guess his chances of recovering are more!!! πŸ˜²

Also, everyone is talking about sona's entry, is it just because it happened in OBS or is it confirmed that she's gonna land up in SGP again? **hope not**

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Arey yaar if they wouldn't have told that Sashi Kala is married may be we wouldn't have seen the guilt on Ishaan's face which has come out really well whenever Suhana flirts with him. And I guess flirting with your husband taking another identity is so much fun and that too if that identity is virtually married to some other guy.

Regarding Sona's entry it is not yet confirmed but most likely it might happen.

rockingoa4u thumbnail
Ya, okay, maybe suhaana ko maza aa raha hoga , with her married-woman-flirting, but just in case ishaan wants to flirt back( just in case, i repeatπŸ˜‰ ) he won't, as being so *shareef* (read - bhondu) , he will hesitate to acknoledge his love, even with single women... but suhana being showed as someone else's wife, ab to ishaaan won't even talk to her sweetly!!! Why are they complicating things unnecessarily?? 

Shaeh...please no sona...i don't want her back (again, too much complication!!) SgP was a simple and sweet show, why they adding complex situation t o it?? πŸ˜•
Shehreen_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I think that was a good idea that they hided Suhana's identity , i think the lie that she is already married is actually adding fun to the show , Ishaan thinks suhana i mean SHASHIKALA is married and she is still flirting with him! πŸ˜† so its kinda fun πŸ˜Š and i am not sure about Sona's entry! but i would wanna see it! πŸ˜³ It will be really nice to see it πŸ˜Š She was like an angle in SuShaan's life , Suhana didn't realised her love for Ishaan until Sona came she made everything bad for the good  so in the end she made it the best!! Now , Ishaan's memory loss thingi ...I think Sona might be a reason why Ishaan remembers his memory πŸ˜Š I wanna see Sona πŸ˜ƒ
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sna Ko Toh Aana Hoga !! Warna Maza Double kaisay hoga !!! Just relax yaar and enjoy the ride , I am sure it wouldnt be like last time if they decide to bring her.
panic_monger thumbnail
sona k aane se maza double ho ga k kharab ho ga😑 pahle hi hardly use nikala tha or ab phr se...no no noπŸ˜’
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
sona again?
she should create a double dhamaka this time
mathurankit thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sona ke aane se koi problem nai hai..but i dnt want that OTTness again in SGP..so if they decide to bring sona, i want cv's to replace the actress playing sona's character..
tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayesha_78

sona again?

she should create a double dhamaka this time

dhamaake toh roj honge both in SGP and in the SGP IF. The IF will be over.loaded during the Sona track for sure.
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i hope so tejesh i want more dhamakas though