Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
guys i'm not supposed to gv 2day's WU but no1 bothered to post it till now, so i'm doing it.

today's WU:

sory guys, i missed d 1st scene owing to dad's IPL match. I started at d point wen Janvi & Rajveer stopped der car near d parlor. Janvi walked towards d parlor & Rajveer followed her, Janvi stopped him saying dat it is a ladies parlor & guys r not allowed inside, so he will hv to wait outside.

Janvi goes in, d parlor belonged to her frnd who also assisted Amba in looking aftr d beauty & cosmetics segment,she's sory abt Amba's death & worried as to who wud handle d flourishing business dat she left behind. den she insisted dat she wud continue to look aftr her own segment, Janvi agrees to it, den she says dat she wants to b a bride. D girl (i missed her name) was surprised, Janvi said dat Rajveer is keeping an eye on her & she needs to escape.

In d next scene, Janvi cums out dressed lyk a bride, she hides her face in a veil, & walks past Rajveer who takes no notice of her. A car cums, Janvi gets in, & goes away.

In a room, Shaurya is taking auditions of several middle aged men, who wer supposed to act lyk his father.But no1 cud do der scenes perfectly..sum1 behaves lyk a don, another behaves lyk a villager while another (a South Indian) speaks in his own accent & Shaurya literraly bangs his head in frustation. Just den Janvi cums in, Shaurya is 1st shocked to c her in a bridal dress, den he explains to her all abt his plans. Janvi is very much amused at dis & points out a half-bald, fat man & says ' try him out, he luks interesting '. den she goes away.

In KN, Ragini is talking to her mom over d phone, she is getting restless day by day & wants to meet her immediately, her mom agrees to send a car 4 her. Adi cums in , Ragini tells him abt meeting her mom & added dat her mom will send d car. Adi is already frustated wid her activities & now he gets irritated for no reason & says sumthing to her.(sory i didnt listen carefully). Ragini is left heart broken.

Scene shifts to Veerpur. A man is seen walking towards d old ruined KN, 4m his attire he luks to b rich, he's lame & walks wid a stick. dis man is none other dan Bhanupratap who made Ammaji & her family flee 4m Veerpur 18 yrs back. He revives his past memories, d fight dat took place inside KN, d family's escape & den d burning house in wic dey wer supposed to b burned alive. He declares his victory over his enemy, he says dat aftr dat incident he had started his lyf afresh, he has gone to far away lands & earned name,fame & wealth & now he's returned to his own land while she, Ammaji, has suffered her well-deserved brutal death & is either suffering d tortures of hell or wandering as a haunted spirit in her own house.

Epi ends.

Precap: It's Shaurya & Janvi's engagement, Ammaji asks Shaurya to put d ring in Janvi's finger, but Karan cums in between hiding dem 4m Ammaji's view, Dia leans forward, & she wears d ring 4m Shaurya.

Edited by polly_03 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
So d article in wich it said bp lost memory is wrong he only is makng amma fool. Thanx polly very much. I hvnt seen lado yestday n for quite sum days i catch only repeats .
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for WU
the girl's name whom Jhanvi met in Palour was Shalini
AamnaSharifFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks yaar for the super update 
sreereddy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail