Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Vivian and Sid's last twitter update!! (Page 11)

BinKuchKahe. IF-Sizzlerz
BinKuchKahe.
BinKuchKahe.

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
OMG!!!! Nooo
we cannot let PKYEK end!! 

ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
am already crying !!!!!!!!!!!!
SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Noo Iam So Sad. Why Is Star One Is Doing This?? Axing Shows Is Suppose To Be Zeetv's Job NOT Star One. ): ): No I Love This Show Too Much To See It End. ):
tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
i m feeling sad for sidhart i hope its just a        rumour ,ekta cant be so un professional ,if ekta is angry on s.k. becoz we audience blame her for the injustice made to sid character ,she got angry n droped him out of the new show ,then as a fan i wont able to forgive myself   n no one on the forum ,we all want him to be this show but no  one is bothered as to what he wanted .we want to fullfill our dreams thats it .poor sidhart he was so happy for the new show .hope it just a rumour .  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-rupa-

Pari-Gupta IF-Dazzler
Pari-Gupta
Pari-Gupta

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Plese dont end the showCryCryCryCry
OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

i m feeling sad for sidhart i hope its just a        rumour ,ekta cant be so un professional ,if ekta is angry on s.k. becoz we audience blame her for the injustice made to sid character ,she got angry n droped him out of the new show ,then as a fan i wont able to forgive myself   n no one on the forum ,we all want him to be this show but no  one is bothered as to what he wanted .we want to fullfill our dreams thats it .poor sidhart he was so happy for the new show .hope it just a rumour .  

It's not a rumor we need to get him back on PKYEK again so get on with mission guys from tomorrowOuch

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index