Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Vivian and Sid's last twitter update!! - Page 6

Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: vivluv

Friends it's a request when u all request for show plz request for getting SK also back on show plz😛😛

poor thing must be so heart broken and pissed..
we shld just let him be.. mite be he need some time for hiself, surely he will come and reply back..
the worst i feel is tht ther shldnt be ne pangas betwen him and ekta.. ek can built or end anyones career as we all knw😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NIDIZ

But does our being Proactive will work coz we belong to such a small amount of audience..!! And they r looking for a bigger picture..??
Large audience..!! May be they shuld change the whole TRP's thing..to a largere audience..not only in India but beyond..!! Then they'll get more TRP's..!!

Yes u are right but the TRP thing is common factor for all the channls and that is why it look star one is behind . OuchOuch. Proactive will help them to know that there are the viewers who are acting on net are demanding ...but again they also look from business POV OuchOuchOuch
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
if dey dare to end pkyek i will murder star one's ceo ...😡
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
I am simply unhappy of cv's..what d hell yaar..saas bahu all dat serial wen i c my headache starts..i don't want pkyek to end guys plz call star one..and i will also call on monday..
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: chakku

if dey dare to end pkyek i will murder star one's ceo ...😡

plz place request to get SK also back on PKYEK
Meeko thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

there is no article abt pkyek from star one...i dont believe this article...how is it possible to close down so many shows and that too Ekta's big banner Balaji show?
it cud just b a rumour

come on yaar nishi.. eks best show on star plus- tere liye.. with best of trps was shut down due to the chanel.. net is kitni mohabbat hai...
these shows have real high trps if compared to the other shows in the channel..
star one is knwn to make such stupid decisions and then even known to fall down right on the face..
and bout believing this news, which tb news has been a false one.. all we can do is assume tht this is false and wont happen, orelse do something bout it ...

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
At present d only way out seems to be flooding Star1 with mails(pls post their email id if neone has it) and do as Vivian suggested, i.e. watch d show at 8:30 pm on TV rather than in net as in no way are Star1 ppl going to consider d demands of viewers on the net as the advertisers cannot reach to viewers on the net and they need a strong viewership base on TV to buy ad slots in a channel. 
-DoAsInfinity- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ive been a silent reader in IF for 2 years...n dis my very1st post!!!i cdn control myself after readin so mny things in d forum:(!!!poor sid...i luv him as sid d vampy...i tot its great dat he gettin his own show!!!ofcourse i din lyk d fact dat sid is leavin...bt i tot id b better fr his carrer!!!its so horrible dat ekta did dis to him!!!y play wid d poor guys emotions???:(he must hv been soo happy...he deserves way more dan dis!!!hes so talented!!!i hate ekta fr dis!!!
n star1 is d first channel i turn on...all dis is too much fr 1 day:(
i just saw Geet Forum
they r signing petitions to not to end Geet 😆

umm why Vivian never replies tweet?...we never get to know the inside story lol

Meeko thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Cute.Sadaf

OMG ! Whats happenin' ViVz New tweet is direCtly pointin' Out somethin' Terrific .. 

its the channel pressurizing them.. frst it ws the - work for 6 days a week drama, and now this...

i just pity the actors..