India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

viren going to shown prop if rumours r true

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged

guys dnt get scared niviren r going to end up together they cnt liv with out each other. viren to me is 1 of the most beaufitul character on screen i think kinskuk was born just to do this role. 4 me he is probably the only character in this serial that i can relate to coz 4 me they hav made him very human- the magic of this character is that they dnt show him as being perfect, an ideal, an image lik they do wit the other character. i think more than nivi this guy is just ruled by his emotions- he takes every thing to heart n this characteristic is either goin to cripple him or be his biggest advantage. dnt get me wrong i do love nivi n i think sid is ok bt even though they hav been shown to hav faults that they r nt perfect, i think that they r still shwn as being better human beings in the show often than nt at the expense of other character  especially viren n dd in this serial.

nw the reason why i am sayin that if the rumours r true that viren will be sacrificin his marriage so that nivi will go back to sid -that his character will finally be shwn properly-is coz i feel that to a certain extent his character after he won back nivi n came back to their house has been shown incorrectly. if u think ab this character the reason why he was said to be diff/unpredictab character is coz he will never do wat ppl expect him to he alway does want he feels is right in his mind n he dnt worry ab wat any1 thinks of him( society at large or his family 4 that matter wnt limit him n this is wat makes him an unconventional hero that is diff from the other male heroes shown on tv is that  ppl opinion of him wnt change his action)-

even though i absolutely hated the stalker track the 1 thing i noticed  was that if he feels his belief is correct he will act in accordance wit this belief even if it means he has to suffocate his whole personality so that he can achieve his purpose- he would hate u even if it killed him n wen he realises his mistak n his love 4 her( n i really think this is the beauty of this character) he would bear anyth 2 hav her  in his life-he would die 4 his lov. once viren loves some1 it is so utterly complete that he can go to any extent 4 their happiness n the 2 ppl he loves the most is nivi n sid. n if he feels that they would be better of without him he would leave.

nw why do i feel that his character wasnt shwn properly- this guy has been shwn to be in just 2 modes- his emotions r 2 the extreme- he is nt  a character that is motivated by greed, fame, reputation or anyth lik that it is more basic wen he loves he loves wen he hates he hates- that is why i feel that the whole jealousy track wit nivi so amusin n intolerable( alth i do kn men do act lik this he isnt 1 of them)- i mean the man firstly had to be told to go n work 2nd wen he was workin half the tim he plotted against his family n nivi n  romanced her. i mean seriously  hw did some1 who dnt  care wat ppl think ab him suddenly  get jealous n frustrated wen some1 dnt shak his hand- ridiculous( i think it was filler episodes or they were shwn to sh that he is a very insecure person). n nw this whole track wit the baby last week he accepted the child n nw her presence is a hindrance to his romance come on we kn this character once he accepts some1 in his lif they becom his n he will do anyth to keep them happy- n especially wit his past he wnt differentiate btw a child that wasnt his n 1 that is his.

i think  that the 1 thing whilst watchin this serial that i dreaded was the day that viren thought ab nivi n sid past esp after i saw the episode wen he apologized to every1 4 his action n the way he asked 4  4giveness from sid it was lik he stole someth  from his big brother put the blame on him n then askes him 4 4giveness- it was lik he did a small act- i kn the day he thought ab their past he would leave nivi coz he is gona feel that he destroyed her life especially after wat he did to her. he is gona think ab their basic characters n kn that 4 them to lov each other wnt hav been a small thing n would hate himself 4 breakin them up. n in this sacfricifial mode he will leave her thinkin that he is doing it 4 nivi's own good that sid is the better man he would never hurt her the way he did n he will think ab the baby n the way nivi has been actin n he gona feel that he is an outsider, a hindrance in her life n he is preventin her from living her life to the fullest wit the child-.n as we kn viren cnt deny nivi  anyth- he has never prevented her from livin her life only this tim u wnt tell her she has a choice coz he kn if he tells her wats on his mind she will never leave so he is going to bad very bad so that she hates him n goes to sid.

bt in this sacrificial mode viren dnt realise that the person that is going to be most hurt is sid his life will once again be dictated by ppl who believ that they r doing rite bt he infact is always the 1 to have to deal wit the consequences whilst they kn noth ab his life-nivi on 1 hand has never watd viren 2 be involved in her n dd issues coz he is her husband n sid has nver spoken to viren ab his marriage coz of the fact that nivi was so involved in it he has never been abl to tell him that he failed nt only as a husband bt also as a friend as well  by allowin nivi to  tak the brunt of dd anger- he felt that he dnt do rite by her n i dnt think he is goin to tolerate it if   any1 forces him to liv a life that he dnt want- yes we all kn that sid stil lov  nivi bt he n her cn never go back too much has happened btw them 4 them to go back to how they were- their purity, innocence in their lov is gone n i think more than that 4 them to be 2ther nw would taint their lov coz it would mean that they secretly always wanted to be wit each other n on nivi part this isnt true i think that long b4 sid she was over him n even though sid took a longer time he was over her to an extent he just couldnt put it completely behind him coz of dd insecurities n her accusations.

i think by tryin to do good viren goin to end up hurtin him coz even if he did get married to nivi he will never be happy they will go on livin as friends n lookin after the family bt it wnt be anyth more coz of wat dd thought ab them n their relationship its goin to be very hurt 4 him to giv nivi dd place- wit his action he will finally destroy sid life thats why i think it would be better if some1 new comes 4 him he can start all over again.

bt guys 4 me if nivi agrees 2 be wit sid even if they r just friend n dnt get intimate( alth i dnt think this will happen)-i will lose my respect 4 this character 4 me she might as well hav been brought up in a brothel-she is nothing better that a prostitute( sorry to any1 who is a prostitit)-to marry your bil whilst your husband is still alive disgustin- watever any1 tells her after that will be justified coz they were rite ab her- i will see her sacrific as nothin bt a show n she was waiting 4 the day she could get back wit sid so i.e waitin 4 viren or dd death.

bt i kn that this are nt goin to happen 4 the simple fact that rs isnt stupid if he gets s n n married then there is no place 4 viren in this serial he would hav to leav only way that kinskuk could be part of the serial is if nivi lies that she got married to s n they eventually get back together.
nw ab the new entry hav to say that i watched in do saheliyan she was pathetic there bt  i likd her in bidaai n 4 some reason if they dnt mak her mean n selfish think she is goin to rock this show n i think that she is goin to end up wit sid coz they said that she isnt doin a cameo bt a proper role so highly unlikely that she goin to wit viren coz if s n n married no place 4 viren.

sorry ab the long post n i apolog in advance if i hurt any1 feelings.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tutun30sahujasandy_nivrenlamsNikita99

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top