I will never forgive the creatives...

Posted: 12 years ago
hey guys...
ok so ive not seen pkyek for the last one week...so today i sat and caught up with everything that has happened!! omg sooo much has happened that i dont know where to begin...
but of every other thing...one thing has hurt me the most...
the brutal end of sid...and the brutal end of one very adorable love story...😭
ever since sid entered the show...i have always loved him... loved his evilness, loved his sometimes sweet side...loved his scenes with panchi...loved the fact that sid panchi made me fall in love with pkyek all over again...
then as the story progressed and it became clearer and clearer that there was little chance that sid would actually truly fall for panchi...still i harboured some hope that it might just happen that the big bad vampire fell for the naive ignorant human who he originally thought he was playing with...😊
but that didnt happen...🤢
then the news came out that sid was gonna die...that broke me so much that i cannot explain it...the abrupt realization that sid- panchi were truly never meant to happen shattered me...still i hoped for one thing...that somehow, in his dying moments or something, he would say or do something that would show that he cared for panchi...some small gesture like saying her name when he died, or dying while trying a last minute ditch attempt to save her...or anything like that...i want hoping for some sudden show of love for everybody he has hated so far...not even any sudden converting to a good guy or somehting...just some small gesture that would touch my heart that the bad vampire did something for someone he had possibly started caring for..
but that did not happen either..🤢
as i watched these episodes one after the other,  i realized that sid showed no signs of missing or thinking about panchi in his final hours...and it struck me hard, that sid had never cared for panchi...not even the slightest bit...its hit me so hard that i cannot possibly explain what i feel...🤢
and THATS when the anger came.😡..boiling and hot...that panchi had all along just been a toy...even though i knew that before, i always felt that somewhere deep down, even if he didnt fall in love with panchi, that he did care slightly for her...😳
and thats when i started wishing that before sid died...panchi deserved some closure...she deserevd to meet him one last time and demand to know why he treated her that way...anything like that...but one last meeting was necessary...for all the truth and the lies and the betrayal to be out in the open and for them to finally look into each others eyes without any pretenses...
and today...this is why i will never forgive the creatives..
because although i know that at the moment the whole maithili comeback is in the spotlight...all the viewers of pkyek...especially all sid and sidchi lovers deserved a proper closure...and if not that...the character of panchi deserved to see him one last time and find her own closure...she deserved to see he betrayal in front of her own eyes even if it hurt...sidchi was one story that although was clearly never meant to happen, it deserved a better end....
not the rushed, unimportant end that we saw yest..😭
i feel so terrible about the way sid and panchi were depicted in the end...i wish there was some kind of final confrontation between them...but instead we were treated to a hurried, rushed, undeserved end...it was treated almost as if there never had been any sid-panchi before...😕
it breaks my heart that such a beautiful couple that we fell in love with never got forget a happy ending, but didnt even get a proper, well deserved ending, even if it had to be a sad one..😭
pkyek will never be the same for me without sid...and without the couple that i had so blindly fallen in love with...
i will always miss u sid...and i hope to see my favourite vilian back soon!! ðŸ˜Š
Good to see another sid fan welcome dear🤗 yes we will never forgive creatives for this😡😡 even I watch it for sid only😳 we will get back sid join our sid ko bachao mission look on 3rd or 4th page we are trying to get Mr karnick back😛😛
me 2...they ruined everything...abhiya alag ho gaye...piya forgetting abhay...n sid died...😭
Originally posted by vivluv

Good to see another sid fan welcome dear🤗 yes we will never forgive creatives for this😡😡 even I watch it for sid only😳 we will get back sid join our sid ko bachao mission look on 3rd or 4th page we are trying to get Mr karnick back😛😛

I know...i will miss sid so much...its just an unbearable thought that i wont get to see his charming face or his witty one liners again!
Originally posted by sonu.p

I know...i will miss sid so much...its just an unbearable thought that i wont get to see his charming face or his witty one liners again!
U will see him again on PKYEK he is dropped from new show so 100% he will be back as vampire on this show and I am sending mails to star one to get him backEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
i know,CVs have gone mad yaar,sid was soo cute and his acting was just superbbb
they ruined everything
i just hate them for this😡
Originally posted by blossom1234

they ruined everything
Guys I am spamming their inbox for getting our sid back if u all want him back then spam their inbox to get him back😛😛
Originally posted by peehu24

me 2...they ruined everything...abhiya alag ho gaye...piya forgetting abhay...n sid died...😭

i feel so terrible about sid!! we still know that abhiya will get to each other ultimately, but sid and panchi's story's end was just painful!😭
Originally posted by blossom1234

they ruined everything

the reason pkyek became my favourite show from 'just being another show i watch' was sid...i mean the moment he appeared in this show, i fell in love with him...it just makes me sad i wont see him again...and sid-panchi were sooo cute together...it breaks my heart that they weren't given a proper end..😭
Originally posted by sonu.p

the reason pkyek became my favourite show from 'just being another show i watch' was sid...i mean the moment he appeared in this show, i fell in love with him...it just makes me sad i wont see him again...and sid-panchi were sooo cute together...it breaks my heart that they weren't given a proper end..😭

i have made a post to remove all ur anger...u can do it here