Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Brain donation to cvs and EKTA MATA (Page 6)

abhina_roks Goldie
abhina_roks
abhina_roks

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhaylove

Originally posted by kisivaj

hey nice post sanjna...i agree with all points...
i was happy to see ur post...but sad after seeing the comments...
why is everyone afraid that star one will shut all youth serials...its just a rumour...is there any article on this?
if somebody in geet forum told, then it may be that geet is shuting down...
why will pkyek (which is the no 1 show in star one channel) go off-air?...

and it just upsets people when there is so much discussion about it since there is no proper proof from any source...
lets all enjoy this show and lets demand sid to be back in the show back with valid reasons instead of showing a lame reason...

and what am i hearing that SK didnt get the new show role too? i dont know whether i should be sad or happy...that is so unprofessional from ekta...but 1 more thing is we have chances for him to come back to this show...may be ekta changed her mind and wanted him back in the show...but whatever is the reason i felt pity for the poor guy...he is being played by her so badly...

im in shock...im unable to comment further...
Yes there is article that start one would replace with some saas bahu serials and SID has no been selected for colours ...so yes that is why everyone is raising there voice and asking ekta to bring sid back with some changes

OMG so much of news and im not even aware of all these...Shocked
HOW CAN STAR ONE DO THIS Ouch...PKYEK just now started...if they dont want youth based shows then they should probably not allow NEW youth shows to start but let remain the existing ones...
i mean how can they do this suddenly for the existing show viewers...
if they wanted to do this revamp or whatsoever then they need to stop starting new youth shows but not stop the existing ones...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-rupa-OriginalsFan

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged

why is everyone afraid that star one will shut all youth serials...its just a rumour...is there any article on this?

and it just upsets people when there is so much discussion about it since there is no proper proof from any source...
lets all enjoy this show and lets demand sid to be back in the show back with valid reasons instead of showing a lame reason...

and what am i hearing that SK didnt get the new show role too? i dont know whether i should be sad or happy...that is so unprofessional from ekta...but 1 more thing is we have chances for him to come back to this show...may be ekta changed her mind and wanted him back in the show...but whatever is the reason i felt pity for the poor guy...he is being played by her so badly...

Yes there is article that start one would replace with some saas bahu serials and SID has no been selected for colours ...so yes that is why everyone is raising there voice and asking ekta to bring sid back with some changes

HOW CAN STAR ONE DO THIS Ouch...PKYEK just now started...if they dont want youth based shows then they should probably not allow NEW youth shows to start but let remain the existing ones...
if they wanted to do this revamp or whatsoever then they need to stop starting new youth shows but not stop the existing ones...

Yes too much to hear in one day . There are just 4 shows on star one . If they are interested they can bring new shows retaining few youth based shows . I would say to keep mix of both if  star one is not doing good in business but whole revamp dont make sense for viewers like us OuchOuch

On top of it ekta has treated SID badly ...her behaviour is just uncalled

abhina_roksOriginalsFan

abhina_roks Goldie
abhina_roks
abhina_roks

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged

Yes too much to hear in one day . There are just 4 shows on star one . If they are interested they can bring new shows retaining few youth based shows . I would say to keep mix of both if  star one is not doing good in business but whole revamp dont make sense for viewers like us OuchOuch

On top of it ekta has treated SID badly ...her behaviour is just uncalled

i just read both the articles...im totally upset...Cry...
i dont know what to say...if there is no youth serial, then there is no entertainment for me...i dont watch any other serial...is this the way they want to revamp...dont they have senses...
and ekta is so Angry

-rupa---sunshine--

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Great Mission !
We won't let Our PKYEK to be demised ... Confused

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Want AbhiYa Back together , WithOut 'em PKYEK is Partial ..
Please CV's don't do this prejudice with all Of Us ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sunshine--

xMarisax Groupbie
xMarisax
xMarisax

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
well i want more focus on main track , AbhayPiya. interactions involving them n their lifes, dont want much focus on others, its good that other get some nicetrack in small portion, but we barely get enough of Abhiya:( they r PKYEK, nd now not enough with less focus, they t gonna end PKYEK, anhiya:(ViSu:(

-enough and proper focus on AbhayPiya.
-if Maithali comes back she should turn grey from evil.
-AbhayPiya romance in Piyas bedroomROFL
-Piya getting some powers, as human,lol.
-Chai wala baba once every month,lol
-Some Days out of Dehradun.
-Metz comeback!
-Abhay gets a knew black jacket.

Edited by xMarisax - 21 May 2011 at 12:57pm

--sunshine--

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
leaving the pkek cvs and ek side... brain donation is seriously needed to the channel productions..
they need to change their business strategics.. and all of i sudden, i feel pkek is the most sensible show, just coz it shldnt end now.. thts our major concern currently.. lolLOL

--sunshine--

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Show no bloopers nd plzzz remove abhay's jacket!!!!!!!!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index