Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--sunshine-- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: anurag24t

Sanju i want to c sidchi love story..dey need to bring sid and make him realise what true love is and falling 4 panchi...waise archi bhi chalega.. 😎

okay i am adding dis point😊
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

agree with u all on points  and kabir , kabir ko thoda toh imp do

i thought he would also be part of this mega night
Edited by intruderfast - 12 years ago
--ANGEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
plz dont end PKYEK...i love this serial...<3
Sanjna...i m confused...let me see...
  1. Sidddhant didnt get that colors show its a good news for us i guess...now he can come back in pkyek πŸ˜ƒ...and me too waiting for the brotherly love πŸ˜‰...last thing i want is to Sid to come back and take revenge from Raichands AGAIN 🀒
  2. as for Kabir and Misha tracks...well everything cant go according to our wishes...i never thought of Kabir and Misha πŸ˜†...Kabir shud b with T now as T has turned good
  3. and who said pkyek is ending? πŸ˜•...i didnt read it anywhere...did i miss it? πŸ˜•
  4. and which other guy is falling for Piya? πŸ˜†...seems like i missed out this one too πŸ˜†...its only Kabir now i think, if no more new entries πŸ˜†
  5. they r showing Werewolves as bad creatures who will b after Piya...so i guess it doesnt really matter the transformation πŸ˜†
  6. lolzz noone is more powerful than Chand πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...how can Sid b more powerful than Chand who created him? πŸ˜†...even Abhay is not more powerful than Chand πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
  7. i dont want tracker as witch...she is all good with her comedy with Angad πŸ˜†
  8. Abhiya to anyways have to b together...but i want Metz back too πŸ˜›...she really impressed me πŸ˜‰

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

Sanjna...i m confused...let me see...

Sidddhant didnt get that colors show its a good news for us i guess...now he can come back in pkyek πŸ˜ƒ...and me too waiting for the brotherly love πŸ˜‰...last thing i want is to Sid to come back and take revenge from Raichands AGAIN 🀒 as for Kabir and Misha tracks...well everything cant go according to our wishes...i never thought of Kabir and Misha πŸ˜†...Kabir shud b with T now as T has turned good and who said pkyek is ending? πŸ˜•...i didnt read it anywhere...did i miss it? πŸ˜• and which other guy is falling for Piya? πŸ˜†...seems like i missed out this one too πŸ˜†...its only Kabir now i think, if no more new entries πŸ˜† they r showing Werewolves as bad creatures who will b after Piya...so i guess it doesnt really matter the transformation πŸ˜† lolzz noone is more powerful than Chand πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...how can Sid b more powerful than Chand who created him? πŸ˜†...even Abhay is not more powerful than Chand πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i dont want tracker as witch...she is all good with her comedy with Angad πŸ˜†
  1. Abhiya to anyways have to b together...but i want Metz back too πŸ˜›...she really impressed me πŸ˜‰

Chand is all so powerful tabhi toh abhay ko help ke liye bula raha tha to fight werewolfπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
lolz firstly sanju ur title cracked me up. really good suggestions. for me its just proper abhiya story progression rather than kabhi gussa kabhi pyaar and for kabir a good story. the poor guy is like nthing on the show right now although he is the coolest dude in the show.
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I think the Creatives should concentrate on reducing the Bloopers and applying some logic to the Storyline. However, I do not agree with majority of your suggestions

1. Bring sidhanth karnick back to the PKYEK and make him powerful  (There can be nothing more foolish than bringing him back because Abhay killed him by driving a stake on his heart. When a Vampire is killed that way there is no way he can survive) 
2. Give proper track to Kabeer (Yeah, agree!)
3. Bring a guy for Misha (Cool!)
4. Stop playing with our emotions by saying that Sid will be there in other show then not giving him that show😑(If that has happened then that is an unprofessional thing from the part of Ekta. But as the saying goes everything happens for better. If he has lost the Show then maybe something better is in store for him. He does not need to bend in front of anyone or run behind anyone for opportunities. He is a talented and versatile actor and Opportunities would knock at his door. He is worth much more than an Ekta Saas-Bahu show.)
5. Don't u dare to end the show (Well, if they cannot do a fine job with the Story and is going to dish us Garbage they may as well end it)
6. Stop making all guys fall for Pia n give other girls also chance to make boyfriends(Ahh...True!)
7. Pair Kabir with Misha or T( Sounds Good!)
8. Show complete transformation of werewolf not half man n half wolf(Right! Also get some more Vampires and Action Scenes)
9.  We want to see brotherly love track between abhay and sid standing against metz to save Pia ( Sid 's role has ended and it is foolish to even expect such a thing now)
10. Let Chand also show his fangs at least once on show and show him less powerful to sidπŸ˜†(Right! I did not like seeing Chand not able to handle a mere Werewolf. After all he is said to be very powerful and he is also the guardian of a powerful ring)
11. Let Tracker be shown as a witch πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† (No way! Let she be the simple and innocent girl she is. Maybe they can show T becoming a witch after the leap)
12. Bring abhiya together(Makes sense! They are the reason why people watch the Show. Without them together PKYEK has no life)

Edited by Anamika1570 - 12 years ago
abhina_roks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey nice post sanjna...i agree with all points...
i was happy to see ur post...but sad after seeing the comments...
why is everyone afraid that star one will shut all youth serials...its just a rumour...is there any article on this?
if somebody in geet forum told, then it may be that geet is shuting down...
why will pkyek (which is the no 1 show in star one channel) go off-air?...

and it just upsets people when there is so much discussion about it since there is no proper proof from any source...
lets all enjoy this show and lets demand sid to be back in the show back with valid reasons instead of showing a lame reason...

and what am i hearing that SK didnt get the new show role too? i dont know whether i should be sad or happy...that is so unprofessional from ekta...but 1 more thing is we have chances for him to come back to this show...may be ekta changed her mind and wanted him back in the show...but whatever is the reason i felt pity for the poor guy...he is being played by her so badly...

im in shock...im unable to comment further...
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kisivaj

hey nice post sanjna...i agree with all points...

i was happy to see ur post...but sad after seeing the comments...
why is everyone afraid that star one will shut all youth serials...its just a rumour...is there any article on this?
if somebody in geet forum told, then it may be that geet is shuting down...
why will pkyek (which is the no 1 show in star one channel) go off-air?...

and it just upsets people when there is so much discussion about it since there is no proper proof from any source...
lets all enjoy this show and lets demand sid to be back in the show back with valid reasons instead of showing a lame reason...

and what am i hearing that SK didnt get the new show role too? i dont know whether i should be sad or happy...that is so unprofessional from ekta...but 1 more thing is we have chances for him to come back to this show...may be ekta changed her mind and wanted him back in the show...but whatever is the reason i felt pity for the poor guy...he is being played by her so badly...

im in shock...im unable to comment further...

Yes there is article that start one would replace with some saas bahu serials and SID has no been selected for colours ...so yes that is why everyone is raising there voice and asking ekta to bring sid back with some changes
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: abhaylove

Yes there is article that start one would replace with some saas bahu serials and SID has no been selected for colours ...so yes that is why everyone is raising there voice and asking ekta to bring sid back with some changes

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/9589-star-one-to-woo-gujarat.htm
here is link for star one article😊 n yes mera sid is coming back for sure plz guys continue our sid mission😊😊 love u all😊