Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Brain donation to cvs and EKTA MATA - Page 3

--sunshine-- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: vivluv

Yes I will give few suggestions to CV's who are currently outta their minds😑😑😑

List of suggestions:
1) Bring back Siddhant karnick only as Sid and make him more powerful then Klaus
2) Don't u dare to end the show
3) Stop making all guys fall for Pia n give other girls also chance to make boyfriends
4) Pair Kabir with Misha or T
5) Show complete transformation of werewolf not half man n half wolf
6)  We want to see brotherly love track between abhay and sid standing against metz o save Pia
7) Let Chand also show his fangs atleast once on show and show him less powerful to sidπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
8) Let Tracker be shown as a witch πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I think these are enough for CV's for nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

archi thanx alot 4 suggestion and i have not written ur name as i want to represent whole forum😊 and frst page updated

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: sanjna4

archi thanx alot 4 suggestion and i have not written ur name as i want to represent whole forum😊 and frst page updated

no matter wat...get abhiya 2gether...though chand was powerful abhay killed both sid n werewolf
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: peehu24

no matter wat...get abhiya 2gether...though chand was powerful abhay killed both sid n werewolf

Thanx sanju I don't want sid totally positive just he should unite with his brother abhay but be against ChandπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
--sunshine-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: peehu24

bring my abhiya 2gether...dont separate them...

thanx alot suggestion added
--sunshine-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sanchitaroy

We cant let our PKYEK to end and we want sid back.

i knw sanchu and i have added it on the top list
--sunshine-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: abhaylove

CV has to agree if sanju starts the missionπŸ˜ƒ ...after long she made the post on thisπŸ˜‰ . Now u will get the news shortly about sid is back to PKYEK πŸ˜›πŸ˜Š

I am confused ...well i dont think startone would wrap up ...there are too many audience will demand for it
I still dont know how ekta can treat the actor like this ...she herself is happy about sid acting and then she made him loose both . It is really weried

aww thanx alot roopa and ya after long tym i m criticsing cv's and ekta has lost her nuts to do like this
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Sanju i want to c sidchi love story..dey need to bring sid and make him realise what true love is and falling 4 panchi...waise archi bhi chalega.. 😎
Peehu24 thumbnail
some ausum bonding between raichands n piya...let them accept her as their bahu...u can also make pia a vampy...i dont mind...abhay n pia ki shaadi...sidchi ki shaadi...1st sid shud cum back...they shud b togethr as happy family...sidchi n abhiya ki bhi bonding chahiye...n yes dont end pkyek

Edited by peehu24 - 12 years ago
Asin.pkyek thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i dnt watch serials too much. all the serials i watched are star one's like remix, mght and last pkyek... i hate saas bahu pakaooo type shows.. and gujrati to kabhi nehi!!!!! i love pkyek a lot.. they cant end this show so soon!!!!!!!!!!!! if they do so then i'll kill them...
and i want sid back as a positive charecter and against mathly...
and yeah i want to see chand with fangs...πŸ˜†
Peehu24 thumbnail
n yes to add more...chand k fangs dekhne hai...