Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Infinity - Prelude: Meeting and Passing (AR) (Page 3)

Arushi. IF-Rockerz
Arushi.
Arushi.

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khahani

I am glad you wrote this because I have just started to read Infinity in the palm of your hands...this OS would serve as a foundation. I will be back to edit :)

-Nahida

Yes, please read. 

And then try writing something romantic. 

I mean her work is all subtle romance. We really could do with some romance from you, dhanno ;)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

imshvetaRadiantTreasurekhahani

-Sookie- IF-Dazzler
-Sookie-
-Sookie-

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by esquisse

Reserved

Edit~

sookiesan - finally got around to reading this prelude. it reminded me of the first chapter (!?) some similarity there...sheds light into a few things as well as made me curious about a few things... and well the thing that's nearly impossible to miss in this part is the remarkable maturity shown by the seventeen year olds!! These two would have to be some rare gem I'd reckon. I read one of your readers commenting that '...you romanticize maturely' and I'm gonna have to agree with her. That was a nice update

Aria

Aria! Finallyyy... Yeah its very much like first chapter but more...stuff in it.

I disagree that a seventeen year old cannot be mature who would speak this way or have an emotional maturity of this level. Take Alexis Castle for example. She is not even seventeen yet but her character comes close to what I thought of about Armaan and Riddhima.

Thanks A :-)
Escapist Goldie
Escapist
Escapist

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
I dunno how come I missed this one Sooks but now that I'm here...it feels like i dunno really!
Somehow this chapter has traces of the opening chapter 1 of infinity though the connections seems subtle the conversation still flows!

Some where I do agree that this is not all make belief and something that can be seen just in books...there are periods in a person's life esp a teenager where the person might engage in such a conversation...but for that you need to find the right individual with the right amount of emotional and intellectual connect something that's too rare now-a-days! coz somehow people have lost their innocence and yes there is innocence in what I read and more in Riddhima about Armaan I just can't conjure up anything in my mind...

What I loved the most was the summer memory and that he treasured it shows how much she values to him and the end... "Then I'll change the compartment" somehow both are on the same journey but a different path!

Will wait for an epilogue!

Take Care,
Fatima

Edited by Escapist - 29 October 2011 at 9:54am
sejal1986 Senior Member
sejal1986
sejal1986

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Each time I read your any of the story, I feel some sadness in it or some darkness in it. There is slight tangy feeling in your story, which I can never forget. 

You are a great writer and it is definitely a good read. There is something catchy about your story which forces me to come all the time to your stories and read it again and again.

Well you should totally appreciate the gift you have.

Sejal
fri42911 IF-Dazzler
fri42911
fri42911

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
awesome OS!!!!!!!!!!1
sweetie_angel IF-Dazzler
sweetie_angel
sweetie_angel

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
nice start
-Aliya- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aliya-
-Aliya-

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
I haven't commented on this? i swear i had read this quite a long time ago. Anyway i love how your using the ideas that you have derived from Robert Frost's poems to weave a story from those or that idea(s). Truly a unique form of writing a story and i really really like your FF:  Infinity in the palm of your hands, which i hope you will continue soon.

i'm going to completely off topic here but its just something i had to mention when Riddhima had mentioned how someone could say knowledge is power.

This idea of shedding off the nonchalant approach children had once they start growing up and knowledge brings them to think too much over small things sometimes, made me think of the whole idea of people choosing knowledge over ignorance or vice versa...

When we're children we wouldn't call it ignorance but rather enjoying your childhood freely without unnecessary worries as a childhood should be like. But as you start growing up and choose to keep that laid-back attitude instead of acknowledging how the world is it becomes ignorance.
Knowledge of the bitter truths of the world make us want to go back to being kids and when one can't do that they turn to ignorance for bliss. they would ask why would someone set out to learn and experience the world when it would only make them unhappy to see the nasty reality. But you cannot feign ignorance because you would always know that there was something lacking that others had. Knowledge is what can lead us to learn to appreciate the good in the world
rather than choosing only to see the darkness of the world that comes through knowledge and then pining for ignorance.

^^yep off topic babbling that is largly irrelevant to the OS you posted but i've written it out already ;P

This part of your FF really brought along feelings of nostalgia because.. many do have difficulties of growing out of childhood, we all go through that stage which causes us to become distant with people even though they're still there in your everyday life.

Also, from the many things that i have enjoyed and learned from reading Infinity FF I also have to thank you for giving me the best possible introduction or first impression you could give unintentionally of Robert Frost's poems. I've become quite a fan of his poetry.

Edited by -Aliya- - 16 December 2011 at 1:16pm

Go to top