Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Bade Acche Lagte Hai - Suggestions & Help Desk (Page 55)

luckygrewal Newbie
luckygrewal
luckygrewal

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
can someone tell me why neha and vikram r getting a divorce i got caught up with school and missed a few episodes

brainychild92 IF-Sizzlerz
brainychild92
brainychild92

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leo4ever

Originally posted by brainychild92

who is rajat?
rajat is the business tycoon in dubai who happens to be a friend of ram as well, priya had met his estranged wife and kid in the bus accident and had brought home kady to dubai, since then rajat has leased her the bookshop to manage
who is cady? cady is girl that she resuced and brought to duiai form india, she has a sis rena( never shown) basically rajats wife /love left him for another man and thses two kady n rena are her kids with that man! since she diesd rajat takes care of them

who is anjaan? anjan is a pusedoname, of the wirter of romantic books, preleap ram gave priya a book called bade ache lagte han, they obth loved it, ram knows who is anjan and mangaes the mails priya has stocks of anjan books in dubai bookstore

are vikram-neha divorcing? i mean they just had their anni party right? yes they were seperating after the party- they have six months to go before the final hearing and till then keeping everything as nor,mal as it can be
 just confused based on what i read on the update...

why is ayesha in ram's mansion? ever since ayesha turned in her sis for her love, her family tunred her out, she got preggy with sid, sid dumped her , ram took her in as she was always imp for priya  nt only ayesha but shipra also lives in km

whose kid calls ram as papa? ayesaha and sids kids but it seems after bith ayesha has no contact or attachemnt with kid the kid cals ram dady and is raised by ram krishna soumya

o thanks but then where's shipra's husband? does he live with natasha-whatshisface? why are priya's parents living separately? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

leo4everMehek25

leo4ever IF-Rockerz
leo4ever
leo4ever

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged
shipra lives with ayesha while nuts kartick and sudhir live in their old house!! they are living seperately coz after priyas death shipo went into depression and ayesha too was gonig in a difficult phase so papa sudhir thought lets put them saath he allowed shipra to be iwth ayesha but unfortunately both got swayed with greed and money fame so then got more distant

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehek25

leo4ever IF-Rockerz
leo4ever
leo4ever

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luckygrewal

can someone tell me why neha and vikram r getting a divorce i got caught up with school and missed a few episodes
noone knows this till now, we will all have to wiat and watch
ridzthebest IF-Dazzler
ridzthebest
ridzthebest

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged
i missed few epi of BALH...why priya is hiding from Ram,why she doesnt meet him and tell ki she is aliveConfused
dayabhi IF-Dazzler
dayabhi
dayabhi

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preksha1

i missed few epi of BALH...why priya is hiding from Ram,why she doesnt meet him and tell ki she is aliveConfused

she thought if he finds out that also means priya would be in jail n ram will never move on in life
it's kinda complicated n illiogical at times n very confusing...the situation after leap is slowly revealing
ridzthebest IF-Dazzler
ridzthebest
ridzthebest

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dayabhi

Originally posted by preksha1

she thought if he finds out that also means priya would be in jail n ram will never move on in life
it's kinda complicated n illiogical at times n very confusing...the situation after leap is slowly revealing
ok but yes its quite illogical... anyways thanku for tellingBig smile
craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
who is soumya???

and is ram and ayesha married...

eve though ayesha did all things to make priya's go to jail.. why is shpri supporting her...

Go to top