Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Bade Acche Lagte Hai - Suggestions & Help Desk (Page 15)

Varuni.. Senior Member
Varuni..
Varuni..

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged

Can anyone giv me the link of dat episode of Raya engagement in which some kids performed.??Smile

-MariaMars- IF-Sizzlerz
-MariaMars-
-MariaMars-

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Hi. I would like to write the written update of BALH episodes here...

Can i share with the person who is currently doing it? Whom should i ask about this? Please clarify

Edited by maria2285 - 29 August 2011 at 1:51am
-sahasra- IF-Rockerz
-sahasra-
-sahasra-

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kinna..

Can anyone giv me the link of dat episode of Raya engagement in which some kids performed.??Smile

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1689051

the link above provides you with written n video update archives-check august 11th update.it's sangeet epi where kids performedSmilehope this helps youSmile

Edited by -sahasra- - 29 August 2011 at 2:33am
-sahasra- IF-Rockerz
-sahasra-
-sahasra-

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moonlight08

i have just started to watch this show of late.. can anyone please tell me how did ram and priya ended up getting engaged.?? i mean.. how are natasha and kartik responsible for ram and priya getting engaged.??

when ram's family goes to karthik's house with mrg proposal,karthik says he can't marry unless his sister gets married.ram starts grooms hunt for priya so that nuts mrg isn't delayed.priya accepts one proposal who later turns out to be fraud(already married but wanted to marry priya to get promotion,increment etc as offered by ram[who isn't aware of the guy's married life]) n exposed on the day of roka by ram himself.karthik's family holds ram responsible for all this.

niharika(ram's step mom) on the advice of her brother(he advises her dat priya being middleclass,emotional n sentimental will always be submissive to her n ram will never love such behenji type girl and niharika can always have the power n control over kapoor household) puts forward priya's proposal to ram saying dat the bitterness btw 2 families will be gone only if ram marries priya and also after all these happenings she isn't sure that nuts will be happy with karthik as he may taunt her all her life abt ruining her sis life.she emotionally blackmails ram dat nuts life is at stake b'coz of him n makes him accept the proposal.after some drama finally priya also accepts keeping karthik's well being in mind.Smile

later nuts-karthik break up as karthik slapped her for talking bad abt her sis infront of her friends.angry ram breaks his engagement with priya.niharika finds out that nuts is pregnant and as no one will marry a crack n spoilt girl like her except karthik blackmails nuts to go to ram n tell him dat she wants to reconcile her relationship with karthik (thus bringing back ram-priya relation again on track)

hope u got some clueSmile or did i confuse you even moreWink

Edited by -sahasra- - 29 August 2011 at 9:45am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight08

-sahasra- IF-Rockerz
-sahasra-
-sahasra-

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maria2285

Can i share with the person who is currently doing it? Whom should i ask about this? Please clarify
all the slots are occupied dear.Smilethere are many updaters including the regular n backup updaters.

u can see the final update schedule in this link

missmalik Newbie
missmalik
missmalik

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
can someone upload the rukhsati song plzzz
anitav Senior Member
anitav
anitav

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
hi... missed few episodes...

how do u know if its a body double ???? for Ram & Priya

which scene has a body double ????

thanx

no offence
hi...whoever put my topic here its very good but then nobody notices it ...hehehehe...so much for suggestions/comments and help if it is hidden ...
-MariaMars- IF-Sizzlerz
-MariaMars-
-MariaMars-

Posted: 30 August 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

Originally posted by maria2285

all the slots are occupied dear.Smilethere are many updaters including the regular n backup updaters.

u can see the final update schedule in this link

thanks sahasra... but i see only person writing the daily update here.. so i thought i might help... i'm upset.. i want to write update for this show.. Cry

Go to top