Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvbalh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
two are gentiles to kapoors. unwanted crap in KM  gonna create mess in everyone's else life specially juhi ...
peeyara thumbnail
Originally posted by: bpatil3

Yup suhani is priya's doctor, n sammy's new fouund ex love๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†crap๐Ÿ˜ก according to sammy.
Juhi happened to be priya's school mate n she took care of priya's children when she was in coma (according to her she sacrificed her life for rsm n his kids)๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ก
Eventually she fell in love with him, wanted to get married to ram, but by then priya came back, n ram considered her only as friend, but when he came to know she has other feelings for him he started keeping away from her. She married to sid so that she can be near ram somehow, but she gives reason that, she married to Sid for his daughter's custody๐Ÿ˜ก
But this crazy mad lady thinks that priya had come between ram n her, n she is trying her best to get close to ram.
Priya knew the truth that, juhi loves ram, but clearly she said ju is no more a friend but devar's biwi.
Hope u got this.

itna accha explanation hai sabko samajh aayega๐Ÿ˜†

-Panda- thumbnail

Yup suhani is priya's doctor, n sammy's new fouund ex love๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†crap๐Ÿ˜ก according to sammy.
Juhi happened to be priya's school mate n she took care of priya's children when she was in coma (according to her she sacrificed her life for rsm n his kids)๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ก
Eventually she fell in love with him, wanted to get married to ram, but by then priya came back, n ram considered her only as friend, but when he came to know she has other feelings for him he started keeping away from her. She married to sid so that she can be near ram somehow, but she gives reason that, she married to Sid for his daughter's custody๐Ÿ˜ก
But this crazy mad lady thinks that priya had come between ram n her, n she is trying her best to get close to ram.
Priya knew the truth that, juhi loves ram, but clearly she said ju is no more a friend but devar's biwi.
Hope u got this.

Thanks a ton man๐Ÿค—
Really nice of you to clear our doubts.
Btw about the new found ex lover...the feeling is mutual!
I got hooked on sammy-suhani and then I remembered that Oh oh! This is ekta mata's show and I've got myself in trouble for liking them who will probably end up together after 80 years or wait...maybe not๐Ÿ˜ก
Edited by lola123 - 10 years ago
pink27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: peeyara

best ws SUhani is Sammys New-found ex-love..EPIC that was..i am ๐Ÿคฃ on that..
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pink27

best ws SUhani is Sammys New-found ex-love..EPIC that was..i am ๐Ÿคฃ on that..

๐Ÿ˜†
What can I say then, it is really stupid n irritating, one side he is agreed to marry pihu, he himself came n wanted to marry her saying suhani left him, but he is after suhani, again lying that she is his ex.๐Ÿ˜ก
 I m seriously hate such man, atleast pihu toh khul k challenge kar rhi hai(i m not saying pihu is rite, but it is sammy who used her n filled such feelings in her, even i wanted pihu realize that sammy is not a rite person since he doesn't love her), sammy should act like a man not like this cheapo.
Edited by bpatil3 - 10 years ago
bpatil3 thumbnail

Accha naseem ko samjh aaya toh samjho sabko samjh aaya๐Ÿ˜† well aadat se mazboor students ko padhate padhate ye bhi seekh liya๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by bpatil3 - 10 years ago
peeyara thumbnail

Accha naseem Kong samjh aaya toh samjho sabko samjh aaya๐Ÿ˜†well aadat se mazboor students ko padhate padhate ye bhi seekh liya๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† aey mai bahot intelligent hoon ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†
Sab samjh gayi mai fast fast ๐Ÿ˜†
Waise new found ex love is out of the world ๐ŸคฃEdited by peeyara - 10 years ago
bpatil3 thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† aey mai bahot intelligent hoon ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†
Sab samjh gayi mai fast fast ๐Ÿ˜†
Waise new found ex love is out of the world ๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿ˜† Fir aur koi adjective suit hi nhi karta unhe, toh mazboor hoon, aur yahi soojha mujhe๐Ÿ˜†.
Main jaanti hoon tum intelligent ho par neha aur nutz abhi bhi bahot duffer hai tumhare ff mein๐Ÿ˜›
pink27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜†
What can I say then, it is really stupid n irritating, one side he is agreed to marry pihu, he himself came n wanted to marry her saying suhani left him, but he is after suhani, again lying that she is his ex.๐Ÿ˜ก
 I m seriously hate such man, atleast pihu toh khul k challenge kar rhi hai(i m not saying pihu is rite, but it is sammy who used her n filled such feelings in her, even i wanted pihu realize that sammy is not a rite person since he doesn't love her), sammy should act like a man not like this cheapo.

EXACTLY..

pihu is irritating agree..but Sammy many notches higher..

the boy has no spine at all..

WHy agree to marry pihu just because suhani told no..no body had forced him to do so..not even pihu..yes she said main tumhe pake hi rahungi and all that filmy crap but really..who was forcing Sammy to say yes to Pihu.

he cld have outrightly said that he does not love her and said no.

it was so wrong to say yes to pihu in front of the whole family and yet pursue suhani...
bpatil3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pink27

EXACTLY..

pihu is irritating agree..but Sammy many notches higher..

the boy has no spine at all..

WHy agree to marry pihu just because suhani told no..no body had forced him to do so..not even pihu..yes she said main tumhe pake hi rahungi and all that filmy crap but really..who was forcing Sammy to say yes to Pihu.

he cld have outrightly said that he does not love her and said no.

it was so wrong to say yes to pihu in front of the whole family and yet pursue suhani...

Haan who had forced him to do such in the name of BEST FREIND. Does he know the meaning of friendship??๐Ÿ˜ก