Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Bade Acche Lagte Hai - Suggestions & Help Desk - Page 89

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
i saw BALH aftr ages today seein twitter trend...n i must say the epi ws WOW...so i wud want to c this show again...

so nyone can u plz give a super quick short summary on wht happnd since hw accident happend to till nw?nyone help plz...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShazK.123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nikki_SAS-holic

i saw BALH aftr ages today seein twitter trend...n i must say the epi ws WOW...so i wud want to c this show again...

so nyone can u plz give a super quick short summary on wht happnd since hw accident happend to till nw?nyone help plz...

Accident- Pihu lied to Priya that her boyfriend attempted to rape her... he was put in jail... and when Priya found out, she slapped Pihu many times πŸ˜† and then when her and Pihu were on the way to the police station in the car (Priya was driving)... the police rang Priya to inform her that Varun (Pihu's boyfriend) committed suicide... Priya was in shock, she wasn't looking at the road ahead there was a crowd celebrating Ganpati Visarjan and to avoid hitting a car in front... she swerved the car, and lost control, Pihu fell out of the car before it hit the tree... but Priya sustained a bad head injury.

Seven years later- Priya is in a coma... Juhi (Priya's school friend) has been looking after Priya's kids... Pihu treats her like a mother, she also wants her dad to let go and move on... so she agreed to get married if Ram also moves on... she wants her father to marry Juhi... Ram refuses... Pihu's marriage doesn't end up happening... Juhi's ex husband comes to get custody/ visiting rights for their daughter Naina... so to save her, Ram agrees to marry Juhi, but then he says that he doesn't want to divorce Priya, so he tries to get Sid and Juhi married... this doesn't happen because Sid has been to jail, which made it easier for Juhi's ex to win custody... so this is when Ram decided to divorce Priya and marry Juhi...

On their wedding day... Priya's health deteriorates, so she gets taken to hospital... this stopped the wedding from happening... Ram rushes to Priya, gets into an accident (with an ambulance carrying organs for Priya) and then Rajat comes and this is when he finds out Priya has been in a coma- he takes the organs to the hospital in his car... the doctors couldn't do the transplant because the organs were spoiled in the accident... doctors lose hope... Priya's bhoot meets Niharika's bhoot... she comes to take her, but Priya refuses. Ram wakes up, runs to Priya... and tells her that she can't go... so Priya's soul comes back, she starts responding, and holds Ram's hand... she becomes a 'miracle patient' she doesn't need a transplant any more... her body is fighting and recovering itself... AND NOW FINALLY SHE IS AWAKE πŸ˜ƒ 
Edited by ShazK.123 - 10 years ago
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: ShazK.123

Accident- Pihu lied to Priya that her boyfriend attempted to rape her... he was put in jail... and when Priya found out, she slapped Pihu many times πŸ˜† and then when her and Pihu were on the way to the police station in the car (Priya was driving)... the police rang Priya to inform her that Varun (Pihu's boyfriend) committed suicide... Priya was in shock, she wasn't looking at the road ahead there was a crowd celebrating Ganpati Visarjan and to avoid hitting a car in front... she swerved the car, and lost control, Pihu fell out of the car before it hit the tree... but Priya sustained a bad head injury.

Seven years later- Priya is in a coma... Juhi (Priya's school friend) has been looking after Priya's kids... Pihu treats her like a mother, she also wants her dad to let go and move on... so she agreed to get married if Ram also moves on... she wants her father to marry Juhi... Ram refuses... Pihu's marriage doesn't end up happening... Juhi's ex husband comes to get custody/ visiting rights for their daughter Naina... so to save her, Ram agrees to marry Juhi, but then he says that he doesn't want to divorce Priya, so he tries to get Sid and Juhi married... this doesn't happen because Sid has been to jail, which made it easier for Juhi's ex to win custody... so this is when Ram decided to divorce Priya and marry Juhi...

On their wedding day... Priya's health deteriorates, so she gets taken to hospital... this stopped the wedding from happening... Ram rushes to Priya, gets into an accident (with an ambulance carrying organs for Priya) and then Rajat comes and this is when he finds out Priya has been in a coma- he takes the organs to the hospital in his car... the doctors couldn't do the transplant because the organs were spoiled in the accident... doctors lose hope... Priya's bhoot meets Niharika's bhoot... she comes to take her, but Priya refuses. Ram wakes up, runs to Priya... and tells her that she can't go... so Priya's soul comes back, she starts responding, and holds Ram's hand... she becomes a 'miracle patient' she doesn't need a transplant any more... her body is fighting and recovering itself... AND NOW FINALLY SHE IS AWAKE πŸ˜ƒ 

wowww thank u thank u...i am SO RELEIVED to knw Ram ki shaadi nahi hui πŸ˜†...

nywz thnx so much for wonderful update...felt lik watchin shw...thank u...easy for me to connet to current story line evn more..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
ShazK.123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nikki_SAS-holic

wowww thank u thank u...i am SO RELEIVED to knw Ram ki shaadi nahi hui πŸ˜†...

nywz thnx so much for wonderful update...felt lik watchin shw...thank u...easy for me to connet to current story line evn more..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Ram ki shaadi nahi hui, lekin divorce toh hogaya... which means he will marry again... But only to Priya. πŸ˜ƒ. 

I also forgot to add...
Income tax officers came to Ram's house... as they had information that he attempted to bribe one of their IT officers... so to save Ram, Juhi lied and said the night they are claiming he bribed someone... They both were together... in her room- and she also gave a statement that they are in love, and have been for 7 years- because his wife is in a coma and this is how they got close... and that she is willing to tell this to the court in one month... when the court case happens. 
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: CorruptedColors

[YOUTUBE]File Name[/YOUTUBE]

I couldn't do that, its not working
CorruptedColors thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jineejiggs

I couldn't do that, its not working

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uelHwf8o7_U&list=TL8ofHBO0qDdg9RWSi5vDKgB-j6O9DWKtw[/YOUTUBE]
look it's working...
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: CorruptedColors

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uelHwf8o7_U&list=TL8ofHBO0qDdg9RWSi5vDKgB-j6O9DWKtw[/YOUTUBE]
look it's working...

I can see that but its not working for me, anyways thanks for helping me out
Ramdeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@jineejiggs

this will work

[YOUTUBE]link[/YOUTUBE]

just make sure the link is not hyperlinked😊
Zeze.121 thumbnail
 This is about BALH, are there any suhani-sammy fanfictions yet?
vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Zeze.121

This is about BALH, are there any suhani-sammy fanfictions yet?

No.. 😊