Bade Acche Lagte Hai - Suggestions & Help Desk - Page 84

Posted: 10 years ago
Can you please tell me the name of the guy who plays varun?
Originally posted by Butterscotch.xo

Can you please tell me the name of the guy who plays varun?

Rahul Mehra..
Hay just saw new promo.. Where is priya? They r taking 7 years leap. What is happning?
Originally posted by lipshaa

Hay just saw new promo.. Where is priya? They r taking 7 years leap. What is happning?
articles r saying tht priya will be in coma
Originally posted by Sakshiram

articles r saying tht priya will be in coma

coma? How? Sorry if i bother you but didn't watch some of last epi after anchal's entry.

coma? How? Sorry if i bother you but didn't watch some of last epi after anchal's entry.
varun gt arrested for the reason of trying to molesting peehu..peehu wil lie to everyone ,actually she ws ready to move with varun at the same time priya enter and big drama happened...but articles say tht priya wil kill varun and evn she gt injured at tht time and slip into coma..
Originally posted by Sakshiram

varun gt arrested for the reason of trying to molesting peehu..peehu wil lie to everyone ,actually she ws ready to move with varun at the same time priya enter and big drama happened...but articles say tht priya wil kill varun and evn she gt injured at tht time and slip into coma..

She will Kill???? What da hell?? What happen to our RaYa lovestory😭😭

<font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">She will Kill???? What da hell?? What happen to our RaYa lovestory😭😭</font>
i dont thnk tht she will kill let see wht happens in next 3 days...
why can't I post a pic by using urlremoveds, is there any problem?
HI
I ve read ff of laws of attraction two days back...but now iam not able to see that ff anywhere in the ff list..i ve checked even pages upto 9..but unfortunately i did not find it...pls some one help me in finding the ff laws of attraction..sorry i forgot the writers name..pls help
thanks and regards
samyukta.