Bade Acche Lagte Hai - Suggestions & Help Desk - Page 79

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by vironikajain

Ok i dont know much but this will surely work try it..
For ex..whichever colour u want write like this in ur signature box

[COLOR=name of colour like magenta]ur signature [/COLOR]

Hope its help u πŸ˜ƒ

but there is no colour option there, so what is the next option? πŸ€”
Originally posted by jineejiggs

but there is no colour option there, so what is the next option? πŸ€”

Yeah i know there is no colour option their thats why i said write full nd gave ex also how to write..nd about colour names only write which re available in IF...which u can see anywhere where colours options re available...hope it helps now if not u can ask again...
don't know but am not getting any PM but can send them, whats going on?, plz help me out
Hey, I have just one question. 

Why in the world does Priya call Ram "Mr.Kapoor," why can't she call him Ram?
Originally posted by Sun-Love

Hey, I have just one question.

Why in the world does Priya call Ram "Mr.Kapoor," why can't she call him Ram?

Bcoz she loves Mr Kapoor more than Ram.. 😳 but frankly no one has answer of this ques bcoz from the very first day she is addressing him like this only nd i guess now it has became a habbit of her to call him like that.. πŸ˜› Edited by vironikajain - 10 years ago

Bcoz she loves Mr Kapoor more than Ram.. 😳 but frankly no one has answer of this ques bcoz from the very first day she is addressing him like this only nd i guess now it has became a habbit of her to call him like that.. πŸ˜›
Every  Isha,Ayesha and Harry calls him Ram,so it  becomes special when Priya calls him Mr.Kapoor and he also lovingly responds to her Mr.Kapoor.
Originally posted by sahana747

Every Isha,Ayesha and Harry calls him Ram,so it becomes special when Priya calls him Mr.Kapoor and he also lovingly responds to her Mr.Kapoor.

True its very spl nd only for priya.. i also love her Mr Kapoor..

True its very spl nd only for priya.. i also love her Mr Kapoor..

I guess from the very first meeting she called him Mr. Kapoor, after her marriage she keep addressing him as Mr. Kapoor, but whenever some special things happened such as when he was shot she came running to him calling Ram, infact her "Mr. Kapoor" is special both to her Mr. Kapoor and to us😳 β˜ΊοΈ

Yeah i know there is no colour option their thats why i said write full nd gave ex also how to write..nd about colour names only write which re available in IF...which u can see anywhere where colours options re available...hope it helps now if not u can ask again...

I tried dear but nothing happened, now I can't understand how can I do that
if possible MODs plz change the pic and give the latest one, am not asking to change banner rather the pic which is in CM place, please its my earnest request