Originally posted by: sahana747

Mani even I want that link.

PM😆
sahana747 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Mani even I want that link.

thank you.but can you hyper link.?.icannot open rkrocks.?
Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

thank you.but can you hyper link.?.icannot open rkrocks.?

done👍🏼
Lumos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
can anybody fill me in for how ram turned into pauper

and how do they stand to benefit from ayesha-sid marriage?

I've completely lost track of the show since December. The pregnancy track lured me to tune in back! :-P
Mani-RK thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lumos

can anybody fill me in for how ram turned into pauper

and how do they stand to benefit from ayesha-sid marriage?

I've completely lost track of the show since December. The pregnancy track lured me to tune in back! :-P

ram gives all his property to ayesha so that he will be free from her and he can get back to priya as ayesha wants only his property  and rayapi shifts to jaipur he owns a factory der and also a car 😳 One day coz of rain der is a huge loss and ram had to lose his car and factory to clear the debts😭 and raya come back to mumbai for job.Both get job in same office and ashwin is der boss😡.Next priya spots sid in a hospital and she informs this to ram.sid gets arrested but he escapes but he will be caught again and ram gives him bail and raya make a plan to fool sid and aye if both get married then ram will get back his property  ram wants to get back his property for his family as ayesha thorws out them out of KM 😡.later priya gets pregnant😳 and the other side they play ram leela and planning for sid aye mrg.

P.S: U better read the WU 
Edited by ramsakshiroxxx - 11 years ago
Lumos thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramsakshiroxxx

ram gives all his property to ayesha so that he will be free from her and he can get back to priya as ayesha wants only his property and rayapi shifts to jaipur he owns a factory der and also a car😳One day coz of rain der is a huge loss and ram had to lose his car and factory to clear the debts😭and raya come back to mumbai for job.Both get job in same office and ashwin is der boss😡.Next priya spots sid in a hospital and she informs this to ram.sid gets arrested but he escapes but he will be caught again and ram gives him bail and raya make a plan to fool sid and aye if both get married then ram will get back his propertyram wants to get back his property for his family as ayesha thorws out them out of KM😡.later priya gets pregnant😳and the other side they play ram leela and planning for sid aye mrg.

P.S: U better read the WU

id watched the show in bits here and there and hence the picture wasn't clear.
thanks a ton for briefing me about the course of events. thank you.

but I've still one doubt.
why can't ram just send Sid to jail? how will aye sid marriage help in getting back his lost property?
something about some contract clause was being said, Whats the story about it?
Mani-RK thumbnail

why can't ram just send Sid to jail? how will aye sid marriage help in getting back his lost property?

They want to teach a lesson to both sid and ayesha for fooling them for 5 long years and reg the clause may be if aye marries sid she will be sid's wife and she wont be getting property  (this is wat sowmya said) 
vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

The property was on name of Mrs Ram Kapoor maybe thats why they want sid -ayesha marriage so that whole property could get back to ram's name bcoz she is not mrs ram kapoor any more but i m confused ki inki shaddi nhi hui toh usme bhi raya ka kuch toh fayada hai but kya nothing is clear right now regarding the contract clause i dont know hopefully sab kuch jaldi hi clear ho jayega lets wait nd watch
Lumos thumbnail
^^ thanks guys!!!!

one thing i understand clearly now is that Ekta and her creatives have taken the viewers for a ride!!
absolutely senseless drama going on.
how in gods name was ayesha ever Rams wife?!!!legally she was never.

anyway i love to see RaYa driving the f*** outta aye Sid so even this logicless drama is acceptable for the time being provided they don't fail. Lolz

and once again thanks for briefing me about it guys. :-)