Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: _Priyanka_

hey

i missed a few weeks..have they shown the reason for vikram and nehas divorce?

no taranaa and jai had taken off, they retunred n have staerted shohtin g now!however i still feel the reson will be discovered by priya and she will ask ram to hlep vik and neha and in this raya will fall in love
leo4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: namrocksss

What does Aeysha maen by kuch to hua hoga donno ke bich mein jo Rajat Priya ko propose kar raha hai???????

since rajat and daija kept on harping how a girl came in rajats life and he is proposing her she wants to issue a blame that there must be osme fling or sometihng otherise why will any man propose to a girl if she is not internsted
abjbdishiuw thumbnail
Originally posted by: leo4ever

no taranaa and jai had taken off, they retunred n have staerted shohtin g now!however i still feel the reson will be discovered by priya and she will ask ram to hlep vik and neha and in this raya will fall in love

thanks
PRIYA21984 thumbnail
Hi guys,

Please show us some thing that has sense...this show was a real block buster hit...but i see so many loosing interest due to the same old track...mini niharika again...ooofffooo...bas had ho gayi yar...kahi bhi dekho souten ya soutelapan...kuch toh achcha aur naya dikhao yar...
Natacha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey can someone please help me out
i was trying to find a scene where pihu says "UFFO"
i cant find it , can someone help me out plz ?!

sahana747 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Initial  wu of episodes were written by DuttaSweetheart, they were really explosively funny and cute Why we cannot find that person again? No offense to current writers,  they cannot give life to  dull episodes right?
sparkling_gems thumbnail
Just curious why Amrtia Mukherjee aka Peehu's name not in popular cast of BALH forum esp at the moment when she is at highest rank among all cast..
trieshkalpoe thumbnail
I know the Balh episode are on youtube and on other sites, but I was just wondering why this forums doesn't give video updates these days. Edited by trieshkalpoe - 11 years ago
dayabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet_pallavi

can anyne tell me real name of rahul in the show?

Acc. to TC his name is Anshul Pandey
leo4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: sparkling_gems

Just curious why Amrtia Mukherjee aka Peehu's name not in popular cast of BALH forum esp at the moment when she is at highest rank among all cast..

even i wondered that rajat ka name ha and he is still being kept at zero i wonder if fivr can control it?