Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

whatthewhat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ranii.sharma

narangi_77: Tell me about it ðŸ˜› Worst concept for seperation it makes no sense what so ever ðŸ˜• Same here!! I hope she gets booted out like sid ðŸ˜› and hope Raya adopt cute little kush ðŸ˜ģ

We live in hope!!! I just caught the lecture Priya gave to that new bride (thurs episode) - that there is nothing that cannot be solved if there is trust, love, blah blah... 😕 hellooo!!!! It's obviously easy to give advice!
I used to be obsessed with BALH when it started but I gave up when it became ðŸĪŠ with all "switty'" machinations...I am now cautiously watching ...i really hope this show regains its charm...

btw, i am Mira. thanks for answering my question!😊
Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: narangi_77

We live in hope!!! I just caught the lecture Priya gave to that new bride (thurs episode) - that there is nothing that cannot be solved if there is trust, love, blah blah... 😕 hellooo!!!! It's obviously easy to give advice!
I used to be obsessed with BALH when it started but I gave up when it became ðŸĪŠ with all "switty'" machinations...I am now cautiously watching ...i really hope this show regains its charm...

btw, i am Mira. thanks for answering my question!😊

hope so too this show lost all its charm from april
nw raya met hope we get some fantastic scenes

dayabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: leo4ever

ram bappa!! am asuuming it is like a big bro like mota bhai in gujrati!!

Zehra i can tell one thing for sure that bappa in Dhivehi- my native language(language of the Maldivians) means father...i have no idea why they r using the word in BALH
Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: dayabhi

Zehra i can tell one thing for sure that bappa in Dhivehi- my native language(language of the Maldivians) means father...i have no idea why they r using the word in BALH

ya even i read that bhappa is equal to father 
Keva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Can somebody please tell me what is the name of the song which played in the Thursday's episode during Ram's flashback scenes? Thank you.
ranii.sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Keva

Can somebody please tell me what is the name of the song which played in the Thursday's episode during Ram's flashback scenes? Thank you.

Ishq Walla love ðŸ˜‰ Its from Student of the year Which Ram and his real wife are apart of! ðŸ˜ƒ
Keva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ranii.sharma

Ishq Walla love ðŸ˜‰ Its from Student of the year Which Ram and his real wife are apart of! ðŸ˜ƒ

Thank you for replying so quickly. 😃
ranii.sharma thumbnail
Originally posted by: Keva

Thank you for replying so quickly. 😃

You're welcome!!😃
ranii.sharma thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramsakshiroxxx

hope so too this show lost all its charm from april
nw raya met hope we get some fantastic scenes

Hello Mira Im ranee 😃 and Totally! and everytime I wish/hope for something it goes in the opposite direction  OMG SAME HERE! Shes giving this bride advice on life and marriage and here she is running away from not only her marriage but her identity and her whole life! Seriously lets get real who does that lol
Yeah I used to obsessed with BALH before too but then as 'ramsakshi' said (sorry dont know your name 😔) it lost its charm in april but i kept watching cause Ram and sakshi have amazing chemistry so it was hard for me to pull away ðŸ˜› But now that Ram and sakshi are back in the same city and scenes itll get better hopefully! The worlds been waiting ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜†  

and yes the scenes we've been waiting for are only episodes away (once again) hopefully
Leenasmg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Guys!!
I'm new to this forum and to this show too! I've just recently started watching BALH but I'm having a slight problem!

I'm basically trying to find video updates for September, I used to watch it on youtube, setindia videos which are sometimes posted here too because a video update is not always posted everyday, but I'm no longer able to view those videos as I live in the UK and its no longer available in this country.

So I wanted to ask does anyone know where I can get watch BALH episodes? :S