Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikkigreen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Could someone tell me how Soumya is related to Ram ?  Who are her parents?   (I missed some of the episodes after the leap).  Thank you.  πŸ˜Š
ranii.sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet_pallavi

can anyne tell me real name of rahul in the show?

I don't think anyone of us knows unfortunately πŸ˜•
ranii.sharma thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikkigreen

Could someone tell me how Soumya is related to Ram ?  Who are her parents?   (I missed some of the episodes after the leap).  Thank you.  πŸ˜Š

Soumya is Rishabs wife Her parents haven't been seen in the show, but she cares for ram alot 
nikkigreen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ranii.sharma

Soumya is Rishabs wife Her parents haven't been seen in the show, but she cares for ram alot 

Thank you. :)

I wasn't clear on what she addresses Ram as.   "Ram __?__". 
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ram bappa!! am asuuming it is like a big bro like mota bhai in gujrati!!

whatthewhat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi everyone. hoping someone can answer this for me.

I have caught up with BALH via wikipedia (lazy route, i know, but i am assuming the broad sketches are correct). But, WHY would Priya choose to keep the fact of her being alive from Ram? And WHY would she keep Pihu away from Ram???? Did Ram do something to loose her trust???

It's seems thoroughly improbable and inexplicable to me...

or is there no logical/reasonable/realistic answer to this question???

Thanks!!!
Edited by narangi_77 - 11 years ago
ranii.sharma thumbnail
Originally posted by: narangi_77

Hi everyone. hoping someone can answer this for me.

I have caught up with BALH via wikipedia (lazy route, i know, but i am assuming the broad sketches are correct). But, WHY would Priya choose to keep the fact of her being alive from Ram? And WHY would she keep Pihu away from Ram???? Did Ram do something to loose her trust???

It's seems thoroughly improbable and inexplicable to me...

or is there no logical/reasonable/realistic answer to this question???

Thanks!!!

Its a pretty stupid reason actually from what I remember (didnt pay too much attention to those episodes) when priya survived the accident and came out of a 20 day(i think) coma she went to km with Raina to tell everyone she was alive but when she got there everyone was attending her funeral like when they all wear white and sit infront of her picture and as she was standing outside near the window she over heard nuts and ishika talking about something along the lines that maybe ram can move on now that priya isn't around or something like that I dont remember well and dont want to go back and watch the episode :P but yeah she decided to just leave and then when she found out she was pregnant she tried to call ram numerous times but he never answered the call and then when she finally got through ram was talking to a girl praising her earrings and priya thought he had moved on when actually he was praising her earrings cause priya had the same kinda but lost on pair of it and yeah blah blah priya moved took raina to dubai thats how she ended up staying in mumbai and raised peehu hope that helps if you want to see specifically what happened skim through the episodes it was in june last 2 weeks it shows everything as i guess they kinda sped up that whole part But the scene where Priya tries to call ram and tell him everything is very emotional and very well played out by sakshi! Must watch scene for sure!! Although its emotional πŸ˜› haven't seen it since cant handle itπŸ˜† πŸ˜› feel free to ask if your still confused πŸ˜Š
whatthewhat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@ranii.sharma

Thanks! Seems pretty lame to me...πŸ˜† anyway, let's hope they get back together and there's no hint of sacrificing for the waste-of-space sister. dare i hope?! πŸ˜†
ranii.sharma thumbnail
narangi_77: Tell me about it πŸ˜› Worst concept for seperation it makes no sense what so ever πŸ˜• Same here!! I hope she gets booted out like sid πŸ˜› and hope Raya adopt cute little kush πŸ˜³
miffy56 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
did they take the 5.30 slot of ippknd??????